• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes TRG-22 with Near Alphamount Photos?

ronas

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 28, 2010
Charleston, South Carolina
Anyone have any photos of the Near Alpha mount on a TRG-22? I've seen some photos on the Near website but none with the Alphamount on Near picatinney rail.

I have Near 25moa rail on the way. Scope is backordered but I'd like to get rings as soon as I make up my mind. It seems the Alphamount is kind of like a quick release set up since the rings are connected but you still have to unbolt them. Acctually it seem like a superior design when compared to two separate rings.

Re: TRG-22 with Near Alphamount Photos?

I have an extra alpha mount for a 34mm scope up to 56mm objective. i have the exact same mount on my trg 22 with near 25 base and it fits perfect with the s&b 5-25x56 i have on there.

pm me your cell number and i will send you a pic when i get home. plus i will sell you the extra one at a discount since i only need one. you will not regret getting one they are the best ring setup i have used barnone.

IMG_1403.jpg

scope is S&B 5-25x56
picatinny 25 moa
alpho mount is 20 moa

The scope clears the barrel by a substantial margin. How much distance is there between objective bell and barrel?
Did you need to use a space with your setup?

Thank you for posting