• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TRG Cheekpad risers?

theriddler

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 24, 2011
South Dakota
Im looking for the person who sells custom cheekpad risers for the sako TRG. I cannot remember who it was. Looking for the 10mm with thumb wheel.

Any help would be appreciated

Re: TRG Cheekpad risers?

Hello!

I am not sure but I think his name is Terje and he lives in Norway.
I have one made by him and it works great.
It came with the gun when I bought it so I have not had any contact with him myself.
He also make an adjustable buttpad up/down with spacers and thumbwheel that is nice.

Good luck

Terje is on the hide and I bet you can shoot him a PM. His work looks great and everyone raves about it.

1/2" PVC works too! I did this just to figure out where I want my cheekpad and then order one to size. This really aint all that bad though and shoots nicely.

trgcheekspacer.jpg

Hi Semmens,

I do make TRG spacers with thumbweel, and I have the most common sizes in stock.
Cheekpiece spacer do I paint in 3 different color (TRG green, Black and TRG desert tan)
Recoilpad spacer do I only paint in black, but it is possible to get it paint in other color if the customer want it.

The thumbwheel is not for vertical adjustment, but it is a toolless solution that you can adjust the spacer sideways and on/off without have to use any tools.

If you want a set with spacer, just drop me a PM or send me a mail.
My mailadress is [email protected]