• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TRG Cheekpiece Spacers

Re: TRG Cheekpiece Spacers

Would be interested in contacting this gentleman for a cheek spacer as well.

You can also order the Sako ones from Euro Optic. Not trying to take business away from SakoTRG Fan, just presenting another option.

PM Terje338 he is a hide member. I bought one from him years ago and will be ordering another from him this week. (I PM'd him yesterday and he can still make and ship them).Only downside is that he resides in Norway. But his are top quality and he can make them in any height you need.

SakoTRG Fan seemed to have got some bad reviews towards the end. I would love to stand corrected about that.

home depot?
sorry could not resist...

001.jpg

Whiskey.. thanks for your 100% useless and fucking retarded post. How bout not being a complete fucktard?

Now that's fancy !

Second the vote for Terje338. His work is world class, he made me adjustable cheek & butt spacers for my TRG as well as an extended safety lever.

I couldn't imagine using my TRG without them.

Anybody know why his price doubled from the price in his original thread. I know it was acouple years ago that he first started making them at, but $200 shipped for just a cheekpiece spacer?? It used to be $104.50 shipped for one piece, and $195.50 for the set. Now the price is $185 shipped for one, and $318 shipped for the set... The factory ones are at $60...

I'm either going with a factory one or I thought about just gaining 80 pounds so my cheeks would be fatter... haven't decided yet.

At $318 for the set.. the KRG is just a bit more for full adjustment of everything plus a folder option.... Thats why I was looking for the ones SakoTRG Fan was making. His are priced at $45 shipped and dont need a pointless T-nut...

No offense was intended-apologized up front...
useless-sure
retarded- worked for me,shot 1000yd comp in that config Sunday
fucktard-not really necessary but it is your thread
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whiskey.. thanks for your 100% useless and fucking retarded post. How bout not being a complete fucktard? </div></div>

Paid this guy "SakoTrgFan" 50$ for a cheek spacer, he never sent anything. Not one response to any email. I'm not happy. Buyer beware!

Last edited:
Hello Sir:

Please make me a cheek spacer, pretty please.

Are you still around?

-918v

will the factory spacer for the TRG-22 fit the TRG-21?

will the factory spacer for the TRG-22 fit the TRG-21?

Paid this guy "SakoTrgFan" 50$ for a cheek spacer, he never sent anything. Not one response to any email. I'm not happy. Buyer beware!

Greilly - did you ever get a response from Sakotrgfan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk