• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trigger pound pull

I thought that after the first page. But if he is on a Internet forum such as snipers hide with there being high probability of federal "workers" as members who probably thinks the same thing is looking into it as we Speak b/c if this sounds suspicious to us you know big brother is wondering about it also.
Suspicious of what exactly?

You still blabbing? Go back to your moms basement and play video games. Those guns don't need doped. Oh, btw. I can't read your replying anymore. You are the only blocked member on my list.

Carry on.

You still blabbing? Go back to your moms basement and play video games. Those guns don't need doped. Oh, btw. I can't read your replying anymore. You are the only blocked member on my list.

Carry on.
[emoji55] just...wow

For all those
Who said
It couldn't be done.
I just did it...

Dang if I'm I'm not completely out of popcorn.... Ok, here's a somewhat related thought. All the new menbers eagerly seek their 100th post so they can then sell things on here also. I think I'm still only on the 90's... I don't post much. This guy has cleared 100 in mere days. I've been a member for years! Ha! If that was his goal, kudos.

That's where "luck becoming a skill" comes into play. You intended for a center mass hit but your "skuck" or "luckill" guided that bitch to a headshot. You don't want any meat damage on those ground squirrels.

I thought I saw where someone asked how big of a target you were shooting at 1500 where you impacted "a couple of mil dots low of center mass" but can't find that post or if you've responded regarding the target size?

I thought I saw where someone asked how big of a target you were shooting at 1500 where you impacted "a couple of mil dots low of center mass" but can't find that post or if you've responded regarding the target size?
I did lol. I think it's in another thread.

[emoji55] just...wow

For all those
Who said
It couldn't be done.
I just did it...

By 'did it' are you referring to your goal in post 23, which was to make at least 15 out of 20 shots on a 10x10 target at a mile with a .308?

I'll believe that, when me shit turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet.

And, if you can post a video verifying such claims, I will print out this entire thread, cover it with mustard and ketchup, and film myself eating it for all of the Hide to see.

By 'did it' are you referring to your goal in post 23, which was to make at least 15 out of 20 shots on a 10x10 target at a mile with a .308?

And, if you can post a video verifying such claims, I will print out this entire thread, cover it with mustard and ketchup, and film myself eating it for all of the Hide to see.
That sounds nice [emoji1]

Dude,

That was a REALLY GOOD ONE!!!

Absent irrefutable evidence to the contrary, let the thread die. With almost EVERY phone having video capability, JBM software, etc we are feeding the thread. Other that just poking at him for humor sake.

Absent irrefutable evidence to the contrary, let the thread die. With almost EVERY phone having video capability, JBM software, etc we are feeding the thread. Other that just poking at him for humor sake.
I shot a box at a long distance, I really don't think its a big deal because I only hit 1 out of 3 shots....+1 for letting the thread die.

Ar 15 conversion...I can not believe I did not think about that yet, well saved me time and ammo.

Last edited:
The cardboard box was 20 inches in length and 20 inches in width.

In deference to you, Chiller, I'll quit, I'd just like to ask one more question:

The target size has now been stated as a cardboard box of 20" x 20". The OP stated that he hit the target a couple of mildots below center mass at 1500yds. Someone check my math, but doesn't 2 mils equal 9 FEET at 1500 yds? How can you hit 9ft low on a target that is less than 2ft in size?

I have no idea, I placed the scope at the top of the box(in the middle) and pulled the trigger, I had the magnification set at its highest(idk the exact zoom level) and it hit, 2 mil dots below where I was aiming.

I agree Chiller and that's why this will be my last post.

I just shot a Mexican JUMPING bean from not one, but TWO miles... while it was jumping... with a 45-70.

TOF was roughly 14 seconds so I had to time it at least 11 jumps ahead to make the hit.

Looks like you have your next goal already laid out for you, UIA.

I agree Chiller and that's why this will be my last post.

I just shot a Mexican JUMPING bean from not one, but TWO miles... while it was jumping... with a 45-70.

TOF was roughly 14 seconds so I had to time it at least 11 jumps ahead to make the hit.

Looks like you have your next goal already laid out for you, UIA.
I wish I could have tooken a few pictures, this is getting annoying.

In deference to you, Chiller, I'll quit, I'd just like to ask one more question:

The target size has now been stated as a cardboard box of 20" x 20". The OP stated that he hit the target a couple of mildots below center mass at 1500yds. Someone check my math, but doesn't 2 mils equal 9 FEET at 1500 yds? How can you hit 9ft low on a target that is less than 2ft in size?

It was here and I ask the same thing
http://www.snipershide.com/shooting/snipers-hide-rifle-scopes/261814-moa-2.html#post3235376