• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trigger tech sale

Is this a rare event? I tend to hold out until Black Friday to do my shopping. An I missing out?

The shipping has gotten to be kinda funny. There is no doubt in my mind why our postal system is going broke. My trigger arrived in Chicago on the 18th. Since then it’s been to 4 different post offices and is currently ”in transit to the destination”......again. It’s passed within 15 miles of my house 3 times....😂

Mine has been at ISC Chicago since the 25th.... I've been reading horror stories of that place taking forever to scan in international packages....

Damn I wish I would have went through Red Hawk Rifles haha... fucking Canada.

I've called like 6 different numbers and no one can help me. ISC's phone number is apparently only open for 3 hours a day, 4 days a week lol

Better than mine. My TriggerTech still in Canada since April 21.

Attachments

• F1EB12FA-50F4-42EF-B839-6FC9D579738D.png
    F1EB12FA-50F4-42EF-B839-6FC9D579738D.png
    716.2 KB · Views: 49
Reactions: Gustav7

you're welcome
I ordered one of the AR curved triggers for $240. Code LRSU will get you free shipping.

Better than mine. My TriggerTech still in Canada since April 21.
Check the same tracking number with USPS. Canada Post only tracks until it leaves the Canada at which point it moves into USPS's hands.

Check the same tracking number with USPS. Canada Post only tracks until it leaves the Canada at which point it moves into USPS's hands.
Usps have not received.

Attachments

• 2B8886FE-99D0-44BF-B885-B89B0D68C13E.png
    2B8886FE-99D0-44BF-B885-B89B0D68C13E.png
    810.8 KB · Views: 47
Same with mine. Still in Canada.

Not in a rush but if it’s not stateside my the middle of next week I’m going to start making calls.

Incidentally, I ordered one from Red Hawk on the 11th, it arrived on the 15th. I should have just picked up 3 for my last few non-trigger teched rifles. That's why I keep taking the bait and coming back in hopes there's another sale.

Mine has been sitting in f*ing Chicago since 3/25. Never, ever again will I order anything, especially anything imported, that USPS will touch if another shipping option exists. My new build should have been range-ready today, but no trigger and no telling when I will see the trigger. Even though the wrong action got shipped to my FFL, that will be remedied by the middle of next week. Based on what I have learned here and elsewhere, I'll be lucky to see the trigger by the middle of this month.
/rant

Mine has been sitting in f*ing Chicago since 3/25. Never, ever again will I order anything, especially anything imported, that USPS will touch if another shipping option exists. My new build should have been range-ready today, but no trigger and no telling when I will see the trigger. Even though the wrong action got shipped to my FFL, that will be remedied by the middle of next week. Based on what I have learned here and elsewhere, I'll be lucky to see the trigger by the middle of this month.
/rant

Mine arrived in Chicago on the 22nd and tracking hasn’t moved. I’m talking with Ed from TT and I’ve submitted 2 claims to USPS that are over a week old with no responses.

To be frank, I’m over it...

EDIT: May 1st, it moved to Portland, OR and is in transit.

Attachments

• 23CFF9BE-83E4-4CE8-B57D-2A34FBE17337.png
    23CFF9BE-83E4-4CE8-B57D-2A34FBE17337.png
    471.5 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Jeez, all these triggers sitting here within walking distance of me — sorry I can’t just go pick them up and ups them to you guys.

At least yours are stateside guys...mine’s still in maple syrup land.

Mine arrived in Chicago on the 22nd and tracking hasn’t moved. I’m talking with Ed from TT and I’ve submitted 2 claims to USPS that are over a week old with no responses.

To be frank, I’m over it...
Ed from TT has been prompt in responses, but that's not getting our triggers delivered. Yes, TT did their part and USPS has dropped the ball, but TT knows there is a significant problem (Ed said so in his last email to me) yet continues to just pour product into this black hole and screw their customers.

I acknowledge Chicago has a high per capita covid-19 rate, but apparently this issue existed long before the pandemic. Do a quick search and you'll find the Office of the Inspector General found problems years ago. Television news segments out of Chicago show a huge issue with Chicago USPS. There are reports of people's parcels inbound from Canada sitting for many weeks in the Chicago ISC. It appears that submitting claims, complaints, etc. is utterly useless - literally like beating a dead horse. I have a hunch that, on Monday, I'll be talking with my credit card company about possible next steps. This is a mess.

Triggertech need to send me the new trigger with UPS or FEDEX. I will send back the one that stuck with the usps if it would ever get to my house

Ed from TT has been prompt in responses, but that's not getting our triggers delivered. Yes, TT did their part and USPS has dropped the ball, but TT knows there is a significant problem (Ed said so in his last email to me) yet continues to just pour product into this black hole and screw their customers.

I acknowledge Chicago has a high per capita covid-19 rate, but apparently this issue existed long before the pandemic. Do a quick search and you'll find the Office of the Inspector General found problems years ago. Television news segments out of Chicago show a huge issue with Chicago USPS. There are reports of people's parcels inbound from Canada sitting for many weeks in the Chicago ISC. It appears that submitting claims, complaints, etc. is utterly useless - literally like beating a dead horse. I have a hunch that, on Monday, I'll be talking with my credit card company about possible next steps. This is a mess.

Yeah, I’m tracking Ed or TT cannot do anything about it. Obviously, once it leaves TT they have little influence.

This is why the USPS is on the chopping block in this country. From here on out I’ll probably use UPS or Fedex to ship everything.

Mine FINALLY got out of Chicago. Took 4 days to get from Toronto to Chicago, and sat in chicago for 6 days... then randomly appeared in Tennessee and is now on its way to my town...

What fucking nightmare Chicago is... Tried calling their USPS call line in Chicago and found out on their facebook that the phones are only open 4 days a week for 3 hours... Still no pick up.

Mine is STILL in Mississauga, ON. That’s a Canada Post issue and not a USPS one I believe.

Trying to be cool and understanding here but getting awfully close to the month mark since ordering...

For comparison, I’m still waiting on a guitar pedal that I ordered in mid September that was supposed to be in my hands by Halloween. So it could be worse.

I received my trigger yesterday, 15 days after Canada post got it from TT. It sat in Chicago for eight (8) days of that time and another three (3) in Memphis TN / Southaven MS (facilities a few miles apart).

Mine went from Ontario to Chicago — I live in Chicago — to Mississippi, then back to me in Chicago.

Whatever. I got it Weds, so...under a month.

LOL finally got mine. 6 days in Chicago, then Tennessee, then New Jersey, then Columbus ... and then come to find out the fuckin thing doesn't come with trigger pins.

If it wasn't such a nice trigger, I'd be more annoyed lol