• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trigger tech sale

Fyi. Red Hawk Rifles also has 20% off TriggerTech triggers, but with lower shipping costs. I have no affiliation with RHR; just a satisfied customer.
Thanks for the alert. I've never heard of red hawk, but couldn't pass this deal on a TT Diamond.

Anyones trigger actually ship yet? or anyone know how far behind/lead time Trigger Tech has right now?

Sold the trigger currently in my AR a little faster than I thought and now I'm trigger less lol

• Haha
Reactions: stilesg57
Anyones trigger actually ship yet? or anyone know how far behind/lead time Trigger Tech has right now?

Sold the trigger currently in my AR a little faster than I thought and now I'm trigger less lol
I emailed them today and they replied
"We are experiencing some small delays due to increased demands and Covid, please do bear with us as we work to fulfill your order.
We are currently waiting for more AR Diamonds to be built and tested, apologies for the wait"

I emailed them today and they replied
"We are experiencing some small delays due to increased demands and Covid, please do bear with us as we work to fulfill your order.
We are currently waiting for more AR Diamonds to be built and tested, apologies for the wait"

Damn I emailed them yesterday and didn't get a reply lol.

And that sounds like it may be longer than expected lol.... guess it depends how long it takes them to build one.

I ordered a primary. I got shipping confirmation Monday, but it has t moved yet, and I learned after getting shipping info that triggertech is in Canada. So we will see what happens.

I ordered mine from Red Hawk Rifles at 20% off Friday. It shipped yesterday and shows delivery for Wednesday.

Reactions: Gustav7
I ordered mine from Red Hawk Rifles at 20% off Friday. It shipped yesterday and shows delivery for Wednesday.

Damn, I saw the post about Red Hawk Rifles about 10 minutes after I bought mine from Triggertech.

Is it just me or did Trigger tech kind of annoy anyone else.... You put on an easter sale, but don't have Diamond AR's actually built yet to fulfill the orders? lol

Unless I'm wrong and it only takes a few days to produce a significant amount?? who knows

Reactions: KSC86
Damn, I saw the post about Red Hawk Rifles about 10 minutes after I bought mine from Triggertech.

Is it just me or did Trigger tech kind of annoy anyone else.... You put on an easter sale, but don't have Diamond AR's actually built yet to fulfill the orders? lol

Unless I'm wrong and it only takes a few days to produce a significant amount?? who knows
Man I ordered Triggertech at the thegundock.com two days before the easter sale. Then I saw this 20% of sale. I emailed gundock and cancel the order. Then reordered at Triggertech…...and now i'm still waiting ….

Shout out to Red Hawk Rifles.

My Triggertech Diamond shipped Monday and just arrived. Thanks again for the alert of the red hawk sale 20% off sale!

Reactions: Gustav7
I ordered a TriggerTech Primary for a 300 WM build yesterday using their Leaf Program and I received shipping information today. Maybe it's due to not purchasing the AR trigger?

I’d call them. They’re nice people. I ordered a TT diamond Monday and received it today.

I ordered a Primary, flat, black on Friday from RHR and still have not received shipping notification.

Be aware this is coming from Canada. My last transaction took 5 business days of shipping to arrive. I wouldn't sweat it just yet.

Damn missed the sale i guess. Went to Red Hawk Rifles website and theyre regular price again.

Be aware this is coming from Canada. My last transaction took 5 business days of shipping to arrive. I wouldn't sweat it just yet.

I stated in my post that I ordered from RHR (Red Hawk Rifles) which is located in Colorado. I did not order direct from TriggerTech. The trigger I ordered was stated as being in stock at RHR at the time of order.

ETA: I just spoke to customer service at RHR a few minutes ago about my order. They admitted it fell through the cracks and didn't ship it yet; but will get it out today via 2nd day air instead of ground. Kudos to RHR for admitting the slipup and also for upgrading the shipping without me having to ask about it. I've been a customer of theirs for several years now and will continue to be a customer.

Last edited:
Reactions: C.R. Adams

you're welcome

Reactions: Hollywood 6mm
Update for anyone who bought an AR Diamond. I just received my shipping notice. Looking like a week to get it from Canada. Supposed to be to me the 28th.

Anybody else had shipping fuckery with this sale?
I‘ve gotten “out for delivery today” notices for tuesday and wednesday and nothing shows up. Todays update says “in transit”.

Last edited:
Yup ... I'm scheduled for delivery tomorrow but it doesn't show any movement past the border. Glad I don't need it right away!

Mine is still pegged for the 28th and says in transit. I'm sure the border shit makes some of the tracking info all screwy.

I could really use this trigger lol. My AR is triggerless and I have load development rounds sitting on my bench....

Anybody else had shipping fuckery with this sale?
I‘ve gotten “out for delivery today” notices for tuesday and wednesday and nothing shows up. Todays update says “in transit”.

Yup. I google searched the canada tracking # and found it via USPS. Their website says it supposed to be delivered yesterday, but the tracking says it was still in Chicago (I live in Vermont). So mine made it across the border. I'm not worried everything is taking longer these days I imagine its even worse getting across the border.

Mine sat in Chicago for a few days before any updates. USPS tracking has it out for delivery today.

Mine says it’s in Mississauga ON on the Canada Post tracking site. Still expected on the 28th. Not worried about it, definitely don’t need it any sooner.

That said, I live in Chicago, so...maybe I’ll get mine sooner :cool:

I posted I was looking for one in the PX and had one in 30 minutes brand new for $225 shipped. Was bummed about missing sale,but it all worked out. The Hide abides.

Reactions: stilesg57
The shipping has gotten to be kinda funny. There is no doubt in my mind why our postal system is going broke. My trigger arrived in Chicago on the 18th. Since then it’s been to 4 different post offices and is currently ”in transit to the destination”......again. It’s passed within 15 miles of my house 3 times....😂