• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Triggercam on a zc527

Gunner89

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 3, 2018
Had anyone tried a triggercam on the ZC527? If so how did you like it?

I had zero luck getting mine to work , thought we had it licked with the duct tape but that did not work either .

Reactions: Gunner89
Dang. Was looking here for a decent scope cam and found this thread. I have a ZCO 420 and wanted a non-bulky camera. I see from their website they have a v2.1 coming out next month. I wonder if that will address the ZCO fitment issues.

I use a tactacam. It barely fits without any inserts. But might scuff up your diopter area.

The Tactacam and ZCO combo works:
IMG_4510.PNG

IMG_4511.JPG

What model of tactacam is that?
The model of the camera itself is: Tactacam 5.0
Actually, there are two versions of Tactacam 5.0. One is like the picture above: with power button flush with the corpus of the camera. The other is like the picture on the link from their website below.

I was told by their CS that there is no difference in function between the two, just in these slight design changes.

The package with the prism adaptor is:
https://www.tactacam.com/shop/long-range-shooter-package/