• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Triggercam Scope Cam

Hero4 has the linear for video, not pictures, but that is fine.

Thanks

Last edited:
20200521_085848.jpg

I have been able to use the triggercam on my razor gen 2 without the plastic insert with no issues. Maybe over time it could scuff the finish on the scope but its just a tool so oh well. Hope this helps other looking into these

Reactions: Sniperwannabee
At this point I will either make my own with some info I got from a member of ARF or I may try a side scope hero 7 and have a buddy machine me an adaptor to bolt onto the side of my Spuhr mount, as my scopes are 36mm and have that CR123 battery housing on them.

get a suppressor you communist :p Great jobwith the 3 in one video.. is that target cam yours or the ranges?
That is the ranges, Kongsberg. I might try to get a cheap GoPro to face the screen so that it is in a higher resolution. I am sure you could tell but I just duplicated the video and zoomed in and cropped it on the screen so it is difficult to see the numbers.

I do need to play around with bags and position as my recoil control isn’t good.

Has anyone tried the tactacam vs triggercam I'm thinking about a tactacam cause I can also mount it on my bow

I guess I see people like Phil from Modern Day using them and most people think they work great. May just be a bad experience, but I think they seem fine. Guess I’ll find out when I order one.

Mines fine. Had a 2.1 for.... 6 months ? Other than me forgetting to delete the old vids off the card, its been good actually.

I dont use the app, i just hit the record button. So who knows ?

I purchased one a few months ago. Been busy so I have only used it twice. So far I really like it. I haven't had any issues with it or with the app. I leave it on and my phone. I do just use the buttons