• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TriggerTech AR-10’s

Wish I had that honor, no full dollar 😔😉.

tenor (2).gif

• Sad
Reactions: Zorrosdens
They’ll do a 20% sometime I’m sure like when I bought one last time saved $60+, just didn’t want to wait...called to ask about any upcoming before my order to check on that. You can get used to that 20% REAL fast😎. Lol.

Reactions: bigjake83
Good to hear that they do a Mil/LE discount. Been wanting to pick up a couple of their triggers.

I was under the impression that AR-15 and AR-10 triggers were interchangeable. Is that not the case?

They are and the only thing Triggertech has done is added more mass to the hammer because under really dirty conditions the AR-15 triggers didn't have enough ass to light off the large primer NATO ammo with 100% liability, and honestly there is probably a bit of marketing going on here.

Last edited:
They are and the only thing Triggertech has done is added more mass to the hammer because under really dirty conditions the AR-15 triggers didn't have enough ass to light off the large primer NATO ammo with 100% liability, and honestly there is probably a bit of marketing going on here.
Could well be...I originally bought one AR-15 Diamond to go into an LMT, then before install they announced the AR-10 so sold it and now here we are finally😎.

That may explain things. I put a TT Diamond into my JP LRP-07 a little while back and had some had a couple hang fires and another three failures to fire. Thought maybe I had some bad primers but was also concerned it might have something to do with the trigger. I was going to do some more testing but the ranges closed down from the pandemic before I had a chance. Things just opened back up today, so hoping I can get out in the next couple of days. I’ll report back on my results.

Reactions: Zorrosdens
I’ve been waiting for this trigger to come out. Just ordered mine and I will be comparing it to the high speed national match dmr which is in my rifle now. If any one is looking for above mentioned trigger I have one for sale now.

• Haha
Reactions: bigjake83
That may explain things. I put a TT Diamond into my JP LRP-07 a little while back and had some had a couple hang fires and another three failures to fire. Thought maybe I had some bad primers but was also concerned it might have something to do with the trigger. I was going to do some more testing but the ranges closed down from the pandemic before I had a chance. Things just opened back up today, so hoping I can get out in the next couple of days. I’ll report back on my results.
Just got back from the range. Fired 40 rounds with no issues although the primer strikes do look a little light. Might see if TriggerTech is willing to give me an exchange.

I have the TT adaptive in my Ar10, Geissele S3G is what I am used to shooting. Pulling the TT adaptive puts a smile on my face.