• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories TriggerTech Diamond 2 Stage

scc0005

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 27, 2018
Alabama
IMG_2613.jpeg
Used for about 100 rounds. Decided to go back to single stage. REM 700, Right Hand

$300 Shipped

Last edited:
Ive got a triggertech diamond pro curved right hand that has probably got a couple hundred rounds on it I would trade you, Im swapping all my bolts to the trigger you have! I guess DM me on here if you want to swap, I can get it in the mail today I'm sure. Let me know thanks! Welcome to text me at number below as well.

Ive got a triggertech diamond pro curved right hand that has probably got a couple hundred rounds on it I would trade you, Im swapping all my bolts to the trigger you have! I guess DM me on here if you want to swap, I can get it in the mail today I'm sure. Let me know thanks!
I dont think I have the box for it just fyi, will bubble wrap etc but 99% sure no box.