• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TriggerTech Failures? Hang fires?

Well, I just got back from the range this morning and my TT special took a shit the same way, around 550 shots in. Trigger is in a rifle I purchased from Alamo Precision, Defiance anti action in 6.5 creedmoor. Found this thread looking for probable causes... sucks...
Unfortunately happened to me last week
all my rifle have TT trigger I never had problems
Few months go I build 6 gt whit impact precision action and I have problem whit TT trigger

No picking sides here, but are certain TT triggers like Windows 95? It breaks all of the time but people still buy it?

All my TT are 2 stages and I haven’t had a problem with these.
I did have issues with the Diamond 1 stage on my RimX which I now have replaced with a BnA Tacsport pro +

That is true for me as well, I keep forgetting the single stage AR Diamond that quit resetting after 12 shots. I threw it in the trash and put a 2 stage Diamond on it and 500-600 rounds later all is well.