• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Optics Trijicon IR Patrol M300W TK

SierraLima

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 11, 2012
VA
Looking to head mount a smaller thermal next to a pvs14 or towards funding a UTC clip on. Whichever comes first.

No problems out of this, only thing I have noticed is it needs more NUCing when warming up than my MK3 60mm when I had that. No noticed dead pixels, no issues with focus. Has a butler creek flip cap for the objective also. Download card and cable, standard battery cap. Extended battery cap plus the IR-x rechargeable cap.

This is the TK kit so it comes with extra mounts for helmet bayonet mount, offset dovetail mount, rifle mounting, clip on mounting I think (flip to side wilcox), etc. I am also including at the asking price:

-IR-X rechargeable kit with 8 17500 batteries. 4 brand new
-TNVC External Battery Kit new in packaging
-UNV external Battery Kit new in packaging

Asking $5800 shipped and insured with all the mounts and rechargeable & external battery kits.

Attachments

• 20201006_082853.jpg
    20201006_082853.jpg
    329 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Reactions: deersniper
Willing to remove mounts or battery kits to reduce price.

Edit: the IR-X battery kit is shown. But the TNVC external battery kit and and UNV battery kit are not shown.

Will do a partial trade on a vortex gen 3 razor 3-18 or 4.5-27, pvs 27, 320 skeet L, etc.

Last edited:
Called trijicon, manufactured in Jan 2018.

Willing to make someone a DEAL on this and a Raptar ES rangefinder. pm for details/phone number

Last edited: