• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trijicon RMR has left the chat

Wow, never have seen a trijicon do that. I have seen a couple holosuns come apart but never an rmr. Hell, I dropped one 90ft out a blackhawk onto hardpack dirt and it didnt break. Granted the rifle landed on its side but still
There's got to be more to this story lol.

Reactions: Bcamos
I can be just as accurate with my pistol
2B8F964A-A9AE-4027-9DB0-819AF65E6DA5.gif

How long do yours last though?

Suggested you maintain backup sights with backups for the backups.

If one is broke you can bet three will be.
Haven’t broken any yet but I do t shoot much anymore. Have a couple RMRs with a few hundred rounds on them and an SRO with maybe a 1000

I’m 3/4 blind. Dot makes it so much easier. Il take my chances

RMR have a reputation for reliability.

The new version has a video of extreme abuse and continuing to work.

I have faith in you though, you can break one.

My son has a G19 "Roland Special" and has killed two Trijicons and a Holosun.

I'm not against red dots on a pistol, just think they need a little more engineering to make them last.
I wonder if the recoil impulse is just too much. He may need to adjust his recoil springs or something. I'd be incredibly surprised if his internals aren't also taking a beating if it's enough to eat 3 optics.

Reactions: BurtG
My son has a G19 "Roland Special" and has killed two Trijicons and a Holosun.

I'm not against red dots on a pistol, just think they need a little more engineering to make them last.
LOL

The common denominator is your son.

I bet I put more rounds thru RDS pistols than him by a wide margin and I have not broken a single one yet.

But then I don't smash the sight against fence posts and other retarded shit like that.

Haven’t broken any yet but I do t shoot much anymore. Have a couple RMRs with a few hundred rounds on them and an SRO with maybe a 1000

I’m 3/4 blind. Dot makes it so much easier. Il take my chances
Exactly, I am getting on in years as well and my eyes no longer pick things up as well as they did when I was younger. I now am forced to use a do sight if I want to hit anything beyond15 yards.

Reactions: Im2bent
LOL

The common denominator is your son.

I bet I put more rounds thru RDS pistols than him by a wide margin and I have not broken a single one yet.

But then I don't smash the sight against fence posts and other retarded shit like that.
Here comes the self annointed expert 🙄 😂
I knew my post would get a rise out of you.

My son shoots quite a bit as he is in the industry. He does a lot more than play games though.

I guess I should tell him to stop treating them like iron sights?

Here comes the self annointed expert 🙄 😂
I knew my post would get a rise out of you.

My son shoots quite a bit as he is in the industry. He does a lot more than play games though.

I guess I should tell him to stop treating them like iron sights?
In the industry? Lol whatever tf that means....

What's his annual round count?

"He does a lot more than play games" lol BS

• Haha
Reactions: MarshallDodge
Closing the book on this one. Got it mounted yesterday and all is well. Huge thanks to Trijicon.

Funny observation: all 3 of the optics in this picture were warranty replacements from this year alone :ROFLMAO:
IMG_6376.jpeg

Funny observation: all 3 of the optics in this picture were warranty replacements from this year alone :ROFLMAO:

Hate to say it but I think it’s a statement on the nation and it is anything but funny.

I’m in manufacturing and I’m beginning to realize we will never ever be the Arsenal of The Free World again.

Hate to say it but I think it’s a statement on the nation and it is anything but funny.

I’m in manufacturing and I’m beginning to realize we will never ever be the Arsenal of The Free World again.
I'd like to hear a little more about this from your perspective in manufacturing, and I bet others would, too, if you care to share it with us. Since you work in manufacturing, you can offer a perspective that few of us have through experience. Please elaborate, and provide some detail to educate us (and this is a serious request - since tone does not come through on the internet, usually somebody asking for an education is being sarcastic. I am not).

I thought it was funny because up until November-ish of last year I’ve never had to warranty an optic. Now I’m on number 4 for returns lol.

I completely agree with Malum. I’d like some insight from your side of the curtain.

I'd like to hear a little more about this from your perspective in manufacturing, and I bet others would, too, if you care to share it with us. Since you work in manufacturing, you can offer a perspective that few of us have through experience. Please elaborate, and provide some detail to educate us (and this is a serious request - since tone does not come through on the internet, usually somebody asking for an education is being sarcastic. I am not).
You don’t need to be in manufacturing to know that the vast majority of consumer goods are built to a price point, and are built to be replaced and not repaired. We live in a disposable economy.

I thought it was funny because up until November-ish of last year I’ve never had to warranty an optic. Now I’m on number 4 for returns lol.

I completely agree with Malum. I’d like some insight from your side of the curtain.
I purchase raw materials.

I think the problem is in order to be competitive these days corners have to be cut and probably the only place to cut is labor.

When American manufacturing got it done you likely had a homogeneous labor force that at minimum had high school education and through osmosis of life understood some things about machines and hands on skills.

I’m 56, the parents of my generation worked at these jobs and they were able to provide a home on one income and they were sure their kids would have a better future because of the work they were doing.

We manufacture some very technical stuff but the floor workforce is from a temp agency and often English is a second language. The equipment benefits from being operated by people that know it’s nuances and can quickly understand when there is a problem.

There are process techs on the floor but back in the day an operator likely knew as much as the process tech. Some of that was likely because they had to because not knowing the machine could kill you,

Now the machines are assisted by robots and the “operators” are locked out of the machine operation and they basically stack product into packaging.

But they need more skill than that. They need to know that the stuff coming from the machine is quality and suitable for being packaged.

Nothing crushes my soul as buyer more than finding out so much scrap was produced because no one one stopped the machine and I have to scramble to buy more materials.

Plenty of people sit at home today because the money Uncle Sam pays them to sit on the couch exceeds or is just under what they may make waking up at 0600 and working from 7-3. Many of these have the high school education, maybe have some mechanical skill and should be able to read a process document without resorting to translation but they are being paid to be dependent.

It’s not a “Oh the immigrants can’t do it” thing. The native born workforce fucks up enough also. People should be able to make a good wage running a machine but unlike in our parents day it seems the overhead takes the exorbitant salary at the expense of spreading good wages down to production. There is a cost for that and it costs in the long run.

I am only new to manufacturing and only as a "how did I fucken end up here" and my need to survive by doing whatever I had to do. It is so far from my background and training and I find it bizarre I am doing what I am doing - thank you Brandon and my faggot countrymen for that.

My observation amounts to two years and what I see allows us to survive is making medical stuff, military stuff and products for commercial producers that are premium and want the “Made in the USA” label.

Perhaps the fallout I see is typical even if it goes up my ass. Reality is it’s likely more so in some other countries but their cheaper labor and lack of regulation allows them to still produce at prices we fight to match.

Interested in your opposite observations if you disagree.

Last edited:
Plenty of people sit at home today because the money Uncle Sam pays them to sit on the couch exceeds or is just under what they may make waking up at 0600 and working from 7-3. Many of these have the high school education, maybe have some mechanical skill and should be able to read a process document without resorting to translation but they are being paid to be dependent.

Thanks for the longer answer, but this raises another question (LOL)

What money is there available for a 25 year old single male to sit on the couch? I keep hearing this, especially here on snipers hide, but I am not aware of the availability of money from the United States government to do nothing, especially money that rivals the income from working full time.

What money is there available for a 25 year old single male to sit on the couch? I keep hearing this, especially here on snipers hide, but I am not aware of the availability of money from the United States government to do nothing, especially money that rivals the income from working full time.
To add to this: I was fired from my decade long job at the beginning of last year. With 3 kids living in a single income house, I quickly filed for unemployment and then started farming out my resume. I interviewed, went on vacation, came back and started my new job all before I ever heard back from the unemployment office. The word I got back from them? I was ineligible for unemployment benefits because my previous employer gave them a fake reason for my termination. I was fired due to some political bullshit and a long standing disagreement with my manager. They told the unemployment office that I failed to meet the required standards and wasn't singing into a system that all of us engineers were required to sign into. Now, that was 100% bullshit and I'm sure if I cared, I could have fought it and easily proved that I was in-fact signing into that system every single day. Since I already had another job, I just laughed at the lady and told her to close out my account of whatever she needed to do. But if I did need that unemployment, it would have been a fucking nightmare filled with flaming hoops for me to jump through, just to make a fraction of what I was previously making per month.

My state is running out because they have taken on too many illegals and are paying through the nose for hotels and catering.

I’d probably get better health care coverage getting a lower paying job and going on MA Healthcare. One of my former coworkers that also refused the shot lost his insurance and when he had to do MA Healthcare found it was better than what he was paying for.

We got denied unemployment but had that not happened he would have healthcare and a check. His wife was part time.

My AO is littered with methadone clinics. Lots are sitting home and getting taxi rides to the clinic.

There are plenty in my area getting paid to vegetate on printed money.

Last edited:
To add to this: I was fired from my decade long job at the beginning of last year. With 3 kids living in a single income house, I quickly filed for unemployment and then started farming out my resume. I interviewed, went on vacation, came back and started my new job all before I ever heard back from the unemployment office. The word I got back from them? I was ineligible for unemployment benefits because my previous employer gave them a fake reason for my termination. I was fired due to some political bullshit and a long standing disagreement with my manager. They told the unemployment office that I failed to meet the required standards and wasn't singing into a system that all of us engineers were required to sign into. Now, that was 100% bullshit and I'm sure if I cared, I could have fought it and easily proved that I was in-fact signing into that system every single day. Since I already had another job, I just laughed at the lady and told her to close out my account of whatever she needed to do. But if I did need that unemployment, it would have been a fucking nightmare filled with flaming hoops for me to jump through, just to make a fraction of what I was previously making per month.
I had a job within a month of being suspended. Is it what I want to be doing - not even close.

I’m sitting in my driveway now ending my commute already dreading Monday.

You do what you got to do. My life is in limbo now. We will see if it straightens out.

I’m not confident in this climate.

I had a job within a month of being suspended. Is it what I want to be doing - not even close.

You do what you got to do. My life is in limbo now. We will see if it straightens out.

You're a cop?

So what was the video about? Even with volume turned up couldn't make out what was going on and on youtube there was no explanation. Were they busting the guys balls for a yard sale or looking for reported stolen items ?

That was my Lt and another Lt that broke in at my Barracks and had less time on the job than me.

They were taking away my cruiser and use of force gear on the day I was suspended for not taking the shot.

Getting off topic but my kid went to his doctor today.

This is the new preview questionairre.

I could have retired in another 6 months but I could be dead too. Either way I won’t participate in a mandated America.

3F6F4043-DB66-4F62-B5A6-58D84859928C.jpeg

I lived in MA for a time. I was living in Braintree, working in Woburn and then switched to working in Needham before moving to NH and then finally migrating south. I'm sorry you're going through what you're going through, but I'm honestly not surprised that this is happening in that state. Massachusetts has done this to themselves. The politics in Boston are ruining a beautiful state and have been for a long time.

Reactions: pmclaine
What the state should celebrate but they are so far removed from these events..
I agree. I grew up in NC where our history is moonshiners and tobacco, some lighthouses and a famous pirate. I absolutely loved being in such a history rich environment when I lived in MA. The historical significance to our country just simply can't be overstated. We wouldn't be a country if it weren't for particular events in history that happened in the state of Massachusetts. Unfortunately, the general public there are completely separated from that way of thinking. They've shifted their focus onto problems that don't matter and they're happy to be taxed to death.

Reactions: pmclaine