• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes Trijicon Tenmile 3-18x44?

It think I just need to be within an eighth of an inch or so. Just trying to purchase some butler creek caps for a client to put on all of there's. Don't have a sample of the score on hand, but apparently measured differently than Trijicon does the last time I did have one.
If you can, I'd appreciate it. If not, no worries. The client is gonna get sorted out one way or another.
Just about 1-3/4" for the ocular and 2" for the objective.

Also, I have this email from Trijicon from a while back when I asked about the objective diameter for the sake of getting the optimum ring height:

"Thank you for your patronage of Trijicon® products and for your inquiry. The OD of your objective is 2.1”. Therefore, you will need an optical axis of over 1.05” to clear the top of your mounting surface. To pick the correct mount height, ensure that the mount you buy has an optical axis listing of over 1.05” from the mounting surface. The mount/rings will additionally need to be designed to fit a 30mm tube."

Using my tape measure, the largest I could measure was less than 2-1/32"... FWIW.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bakwa
I am about to buy a Trijicon and I grew up with Zeiss .I like the Glass on my ACOGS .
The Adjustability is rubbish hence it all depends on what Mount and Rail they using .A lot of people seem to believe that $1200 Precision rifle delivers the same results instantly as a Deployment Sniper Rifle will do . $10.000 versus $1500 speaks for it self . I have a Desert Tac and Two AI rifles and they made to my specifications and the only time I has problems with a scope was with a older Valdada RECON which I couldn't mount properly hence at certain elevation my Bolt became useless. I have NF and Mark8 and they all work just fine on 2000 yard

Anyone have some good feedback on this optic? Not many reviews if any on this.

If you're local to Arizona, I can let you check out mine.

The reason I bought one is because for the power range, it was the lightest thing available and at a (relatively) affordable price. Only real criticism I've heard on it is that it doesn't have enough vertical adjustment for dialing elevation.

Reactions: ryllt
I was discussing this scope with a buddy. Looks like a pretty decent option for a lightweight optic. Just haven't heard enough about them to feel comfortable with the purchase.

I have been messing with it for a bit on and off. It is pretty long, so it is not ideal for setting up behind a clip-on, but beyond that I have not found anything to complain about.

It seems to work well. Optically, it is good for the money, I think. Adjustment range is a bit on the low side, but sufficient for what I am doing with it. I am not crazy about the whole reticle illuminating (I prefer to only have center illumination), but that is personal preference. Having both red and green illumination turned out to be kinda useful depending on where I am and what the background looks like.

Tracking has been good so far, but I am not yet done with the full battery of tests for that.

All-in-all, it seems to be a pretty competent scope especially given the price. Really nice depth of field.

ILya

Setting illumination aside, how would you contrast it optically to the Burris XTRIII 3.3-18?

I have been messing with it for a bit on and off. It is pretty long, so it is not ideal for setting up behind a clip-on, but beyond that I have not found anything to complain about.

It seems to work well. Optically, it is good for the money, I think. Adjustment range is a bit on the low side, but sufficient for what I am doing with it. I am not crazy about the whole reticle illuminating (I prefer to only have center illumination), but that is personal preference. Having both red and green illumination turned out to be kinda useful depending on where I am and what the background looks like.

Tracking has been good so far, but I am not yet done with the full battery of tests for that.

All-in-all, it seems to be a pretty competent scope especially given the price. Really nice depth of field.

ILya
Looking like we will get some competent insight at some point. (y)

Thanks all.

Looking like we will get some competent insight at some point. (y)

Indeed. Burris will announce updates to the XTR3 in less than a week and then the decision will be made!

Anyone have any feedback to share yet? Am getting antsy.

I'm going to TRY to get out to the range on my day off to sight in my new load. Not sure if it will work out, but maybe I can get some pics through the optic at various magnifications... I have a DSLR Nikon camera... no promises, though. Getting to the range for me, lately, is like pulling teeth...

Here's one reference point:

And discussion here: https://www.rokslide.com/forums/thr...3-18x44mm-field-eval-q-a.252007/#post-2460530

Thanks for sharing Doberman.

I just pulled the trigger on one sight unseen based upon that review and other good online feedback.

Fingers crossed.

Reactions: Naaman
Thanks for sharing Doberman.

I just pulled the trigger on one sight unseen based upon that review and other good online feedback.

Fingers crossed.
No problem.

Don't forget that that reviewer doesn't consider a scope fully tested until it has a few thousand rounds underneath it ...

But few scopes pass that test and then survive, only to fail later.