• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trudeau at it again: Adds amendment for rifles and shotguns

Ours system isn’t any better so it’s best not to pretend it is. Americans are as likely to roll over as anyone. Comparing to recent examples across the world including Canada, we are MORE likely to roll over.
not any better? you clearly don't understand their system

No. They should fight for their lands and country. I'm tired of that fleeing bullshit. Fix it.
Exactly. I'm not interested in running away from my home. I'll try to raise my kids to not blindly trust government or authority, and to think for themselves. I'm also trying to teach them that there's a big difference between doing something bad or doing something that's just illegal. I'm cautiously optimistic that more Canadians are opening their eyes to the reality that we are nothing but tax cattle in the eyes of the government, but it's not happening quickly. If we just run away though, we will eventually run out of places to run to. The USA is about the only first world country that has any amount of freedom left, but you guys seem to be circling the drain too. Maybe the answer is to change up the border a bit, Washington state can have Vancouver and Victoria, and a new country can be built to include the western provinces, Yukon, and Alaska. Lots of resources and no really big cities to tell people how to live. In all reality it will never happen though, and we will probably just continue our side into the shit hole we are becoming. Here in Canada it doesn't even matter who you vote for, elections are decided by the time polls close in the eastern half of the country. Nothing meaningful will change until this is changed.
20221123_192102.jpg

Kristian

realistically, what recourse do Canadians have
Less than we do but we ain’t much better.

Ours system isn’t any better so it’s best not to pretend it is. Americans are as likely to roll over as anyone. Comparing to recent examples across the world including Canada, we are MORE likely to roll over.
Not much better. Should be better but the checks and balances ain’t working anymore.

You mean like how everyone claims the election was stolen but nothing was done. Then they tell you to vote your way out of it. Americans are no different and it will eventually happen here as well. So many people talk big but aren't going to do anything but whine about it.
More than likely this.

What's interesting is when the french public protest, they totally put the Americans to shame.
The French protesters actually get out and do much of what the americans say they will have to get around to one day.
Agreed.

WEF is so winning this , Canada has fliped into full fledged dictatorship under British Crown after UK , NZ rest of the colonies will follow..

Like everywhere they pretend to be a democracy, protest to demand change is ''violence'' unless its happening somewhere we don't like ,then it is freedom fries and legitimate protests against oppressive governments.

''DEMANDS TO CHANGE POLICY 'WORRISOME'
As the protests persisted, Trudeau was facing calls from the Official Opposition and others to meet with or otherwise hear from the protesters in some way, and the commission has heard a lot about the various proposals and considerations of how it could happen.

Trudeau told the commission on Friday, while there was a willingness to talk, some of the "Freedom Convoy" leaders' demands were non-starters including overturning the 2021 election results, or revoking federal health mandates. Moreover, Trudeau said he was concerned about setting a precedent or legitimizing the demands.

"I'm worried about setting a precedent that a blockade of Wellington Street can lead to changing public policy," Trudeau said. "We have a robust functioning democracy and protests, public protests, are an important part of making sure Canadians are getting messages out there and highlighting how they feel about various issues. But, using protests to demand changes to public policy is something that I think is worrisome."

++

Last edited:
Fight who and how exactly? politicians? police? the system? the school board? the mainstream media? woke lefties citizens next door? its a culture and information war and they've redefined patriots and anti govermnent resistance as violent extremists and the more you resist the more you prove them right.

The problem with letting it get this extreme is the solution has to be even more extreme.

Its like stage 4 cancer or Termites in your house. there is no easy answer.

Fight who and how exactly? politicians? police? the system? the school board? the mainstream media? woke lefties citizens next door? its a culture and information war and they've redefined patriots and anti govermnent resistance as violent extremists and the more you resist the more you prove them right.

The problem with letting it get this extreme is the solution has to be even more extreme.

The Forefathers were violent extremists thank God ,its the only answer when someone wants to control you.

Trudeau is going to keep doing that and you are not going to stop him with words, logic, or reasoning. He is a dictator and will continue to take away your guns as long as he can fog up a mirror and show a pulse.

Reactions: 264pr
The Forefathers were violent extremists thank God ,its the only answer when someone wants to control you.

Something everybody forgets, the "founding fathers" were first and foremost excellent propagandists.
You could say they controlled the social media narrative of their day.
Long before there was any violence, there was a long period of propaganda and winning the hearts and minds of the people and turning the minds of the people against the colonial rulers.

Which side is doing almost ALL the propaganda right now and pretty much controls all the media, social media and common discourse?

That's why the outlook is so bleak.

Oh but "they are private corporations and can do what they want," keep repeating that to yourself in the camps, maybe it will make you feel better.

It’s obvious that this evil is being forced on the people through the gov’ts of the world. It is most logical to oppose those that make their living in these criminal orginizations and any institutions that are controlled by and benefit from these people. How exactly to do that in any meaningful numbers and way, I don’t have the answer. I do have sense enough to understand there is no political recourse unfortunately. There is far too much evil and far too many people willing to force this agenda for a paycheck knowingly or not which brings us back around to my first sentence of this post.

The guns are just the first step down a long and rough road……..
And his reign of tyranny will continue. Last time I checked, he is still breathing and has something that is producing a pulse, though I would have to defer to a biologist to determine if it is actually a heart.

But we have shit show politics here, as well. Trump was effective only in business and pissing people off. Obama was straight communist and his healthcare dot gov market place insurance, Ambetter, is excellent at not responding to calls and you get to weight or pay out of pocket. Thanks Obama.

And yeah, Trump removed the "mandate." So why does the IRS still extract a penalty from you if you do not show insurance? Simply saying that the mandate is repealed does not work. You have to fire every single person in the IRS and start over.

And Biden is worse than useless, if that were even possible. He is literally a blathering idiot who should be given his meds and an early bed time and a fresh diaper change. And no, that is not an insult. I have had to deal with such mechanical needs of care, myself. And it is elder abuse to keep him out there. His legacy is saying that a 9 mm "will blow the lung out of a body."

It’s obvious that this evil is being forced on the people through the gov’ts of the world. It is most logical to oppose those that make their living in these criminal orginizations and any institutions that are controlled by and benefit from these people. How exactly to do that in any meaningful numbers and way, I don’t have the answer. I do have sense enough to understand there is no political recourse unfortunately. There is far too much evil and far too many people willing to force this agenda for a paycheck knowingly or not which brings us back around to my first sentence of this post.
I have the answer but we're not allowed to discuss it even here because they have pulled the narrative so far left the mere discussion of it is taboo in even the most conservative free speach corners. plus the walls have eyes. it really should come as no surprise or big mystery because it is just history repeating itself.

I will quote Thomas Jefferson. "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny"

I have the answer but we're not allowed to discuss it even here because they have pulled the narrative so far left the mere discussion of it is taboo in even the most conservative free speach corners. plus the walls have eyes. it really should come as no surprise or big mystery because it is just history repeating itself.

I will quote Thomas Jefferson. "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny"
Exactly. It's too late the vote the bastards out, but too early to just shoot them. Until then, we get to watch the decline as it happens. Might as well try to enjoy life as much as possible while we still can, while being at least somewhat prepared to survive outside the system if/when the time comes.
Kristian

When the time comes, Patriots everywhere will have to play the role of venomous snake eradicators too.
I agree with the rest of the statement, but fuck this noise. Be the venomous snake.... A venomous snake doesn't use it until required. An "eradicatir" does it out of fear and ignorance. Be the snake, nay, be the fucking grizzly...

The key point to take home here is, “you can’t do it alone!”
This fact right here is "our" Achilles heel. Most conservative freedom loving types are not joiners. We pride ourselves on our handle my problems myself way of life.
My prediction is death by 1000 cuts. These so called elites will never do that thing...commit the autrocity or impose "law"
that unifies us toward action. So....alone we will be. When the Brownshirts come for you or me....we will be forced to decide in an instant.........what shall be my path.

UPDATED: Yes, Justin Trudeau is seriously​

img_5953.png

This entry was posted in Uncategorized on January 31, ARSH 2022 by Ann Barnhardt.
There is a video of both of them making speeches back to back to you can hear the similarity in their voice, uncanny. Yeah he's totally Castros Son. So, it really doesn't help when people start saying it's all a conspiracy theory... when it's an actual bonafide conspiracy. And it's really crazy that Trodeau is Klaus Schwabs/Dr Evil's bitch.

"Nice republic you have there, if you can keep it." - (Paraphrased from Ben Franklin.)

WEF is so winning this , Canada has fliped into full fledged dictatorship under British Crown after UK , NZ rest of the colonies will follow..

And they just "re-won" Victoria in Australia, along with Brazil, how about that?

• Angry
Reactions: Sako man
There is a video of both of them making speeches back to back to you can hear the similarity in their voice, uncanny. Yeah he's totally Castros Son. So, it really doesn't help when people start saying it's all a conspiracy theory... when it's an actual bonafide conspiracy. And it's really crazy that Trodeau is Klaus Schwabs/Dr Evil's bitch.
Yeah, that story has been put to bed so to speak. Margaret Trudeau has said Castro was the sexiest man she has ever met, that coming from a woman who has slept with most of The Rolling Stones, Ted Kennedy, Ryan O'Neil, Jack Nicholson..and many other "players".

• Haha
Reactions: Sako man
So there was enough of a public outcry about banning hunting rifles that the government backed off with that amendment. Now that most people have gone back to sleep though, they'll be able to pass the bill without issues. People see this as a win, when it's just not quite as much of a loss as it could have been. Anything over the 10,000 joule limit is still banned, along with everything else that was in the May 2020 order in council. And the government knows to not push things quite so far next time, because there is definitely going to be a next time. The latest now is that theyr having a meeting between the feds and the provinces to tell them how they're going to confiscate people's guns. They say "buyback", but that's just spin to make it sound good for the retards. Things are far from over here.

Kristian

As long as Canadians keep electing utter fascist assholes like Trudeau then they will sadly be getting more of the same.

This is truly sad and undermines traditional view of many Canadians as independent and freedom loving people

As long as Canadians keep electing utter fascist assholes like Trudeau then they will sadly be getting more of the same.

This is truly sad and undermines traditional view of many Canadians as independent and freedom loving people
Quite true. And the ones complaining about it? Sometimes, just whining does not get you what you want or need. You have to work for it.

To quote my friend, Lee,

Illegitimus non carborundum.

Reactions: BLEE and Baron23
Trudeau is going to keep doing that and you are not going to stop him with words, logic, or reasoning. He is a dictator and will continue to take away your guns as long as he can fog up a mirror and show a pulse.

This is one of the major flaws/problems with Parlimentary forms/systems of gov

Insufficient checks and balances of power and few means of ensuring/protectng the rights of citizens because frequently they are considered to be subjects to be ruled

Dont be surprised when the quebecois start getting spun up again to separate from canada......ts been a few years since they threatened to do this...but they threaten to do so every couple decades

Reactions: Ronws

Insufficient checks and balances of power and few means of ensuring/protectng the rights of citizens because frequently they are considered to be subjects to be ruled

Dont be surprised when the quebecois start getting spun up again to separate from canada......ts been a few years since they threatened to do this...but they threaten to do so every couple decades
Like counties in Oregon want to secede and join Idaho.

The only good Parliament was headed by George Clinton

91oug3s5GWL._SL1500_.jpg

They were different, but it wasn't this foolishness like they had at the SB halftime.

No lip-synching, no auto-tuning, what it was is what it was. No sampling, there were actually musicians in the band. Bootsy Collins, others, they were good, they had fun and there was none of this exhortation of violence that permeates what passes for music these days.

But I digress.

Castreau is a spoiled little twerp who is guarded by a bunch of short, power-crazed Klaus Schwab acolytes.

Reactions: 264pr and Ronws