• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trudeau plans to invoke Emergencies Act in response to protests: sources

Things may get warm. Seems like there was an older woman trampled by the police horses. Was on the live link above. Protestors bitching out the police in the line about it, one of the police responding but was inaudible. Cops are being called Granny Tramplers on the discussion board.

Things may get warm. Seems like there was an older woman trampled by the police horses. Was on the live link above. Protestors bitching out the police in the line about it, one of the police responding but was inaudible. Cops are being called Granny Tramplers on the discussion board.
They have been very reserved, if you ask me. I’m shocked they haven’t lashed out.

They are using the horses to push the crowd back and the foot patrols are following behind to take the gained ground.

• Haha
Reactions: OldSalty2
apparently this...

photo_2022-02-19_16-40-06.jpg

Federal Court just said "No" to the Emergencies Act implementation.

“We were convinced at the time – I was convinced at the time – it was the right thing to do. It was the necessary thing to do. I remain and we remain convinced of that,” Freeland said.

----which tells me that she/it is the WRONG person for the job. And I use that term loosely.

Looks like the Canadian judges have more integrity and courage than those in the US...
Naaa! This round was just for show.
The gov't will appeal it right to the Supreme Court, wasting our tax dollars, and win in the end because the SC is in the pocket of the Liberal Party.
They have to win....so they can show who is boss, and teach the peasants not to revolt.