• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s ***** True Fact.... Wow !! ******

Sendero_Man

OMWP... the way I roll
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 29, 2007
    Buffalo, Wyoming
    montanagunslings.com
    At 5 Minutes and 6 seconds after 4 am, on the 8TH of July, this year,the time and date will be: 04:05:06 07-08-09

This will not happen again until the year 3009 !!!
    laugh.gif

(I had a deep feeling that you just needed to know this)
    smile.gif

Aren't you glad you took time to read this ?

Re: ***** True Fact.... Wow !! ******

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You complete me. </div></div>

blush.gif
    I thought that was "our" secret....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gunship</div><div class="ubbcode-body">wouldnt it happen again in the afternoon at 4:05:06 07-08-09 </div></div>

Bwhaaaaahaaaaahhaaaaa!!!!
    grin.gif

That's priceless right there!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sendero_man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">At 5 Minutes and 6 seconds after 4 am, on the 8TH of July, this year,the time and date will be: 04:05:06 07-08-09

This will not happen again until the year 3009 !!!
    laugh.gif

(I had a deep feeling that you just needed to know this)
    smile.gif

Aren't you glad you took time to read this ?

</div></div>

You have way too much time on your hands down there in Wyoming.

ok... riddle me this Batman....

How can you have an untrue FACT?... lol

Your thread title was genuine issue from the Department of Redundancy Department Department.

<grin>

Actually, the prefix "un" would indicate that the fact was at one time true, but is no longer. For example, "un-dead" indicates that at one time the victim was dead, but has since been re-animated, FEAR THE ZOMBIE INVASION!!!

I have been a long time lurker here, mostly this sub forum, but the gun stuff too of course (get most of my gun fix elsewhere).

That said, I had to finally register for a user name to call you out for not thinking about what you're saying...
    laugh.gif

Yeah, yeah, it's neat that the numbers on the clock will be in order, that's fine and dandy. But to say it won't happen again for 1000 years? First of all, it happens again later that day, but even if you want to say "24 hour clock"... it will happen again in 2109, and 2209, and 2309, etc etc, a total of 9 more times before the time you suggest comes around.

And what about the Brits? They write the date DD/MM/YY... so for them this won't happen until September 7th...

It could be said that moments leading up to 09:10:11 12/13/14 are unique.
    After that all other moments will no longer be unique.

Until someone thinks of 15:14:13 12/11/10 as a unique moment.

As the time zones progress planetwide, it will occur 24 times, B's & G's...

Clock times are an artifact (i.e. a product of human fabrication), and do not exist as a part of the natural universe, but only in the minds and works of mankind.

The roaches will not notice...

Greg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ok... riddle me this Batman....

How can you have an untrue FACT?... lol

Your thread title was genuine issue from the Department of Redundancy Department Department.

<grin> </div></div>

I just did a copy and paste off an email... LOL

and.... how did you know where I worked anyways Wil ?

the DRDD is an EOE... LOL that is why I have a job
    wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Greg Langelius *</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As the time zones progress planetwide, it will occur 24 times, B's & G's...

Clock times are an artifact (i.e. a product of human fabrication), and do not exist as a part of the natural universe, but only in the minds and works of mankind.

The roaches will not notice...

Greg </div></div>

LMFAO!!!
    smile.gif

Next year's meaningless event will occur at six minutes and seven seconds past five in the morning on the ninth of August.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sendero_man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">At 5 Minutes and 6 seconds after 4 am, on the 8TH of July, this year,the time and date will be: 04:05:06 07-08-09

This will not happen again until the year 3009 !!
    </div></div>

You missed it by about 900 years
    smirk.gif

LOL... like I said.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Copy & Paste.</span></span>

Just sharing meaningless info and supplying days of figuring out when it will happen again.

I did see:
    12:34:56 on 7/8/90

That one was actually pretty cool.
    Chad

If you liked that one, you'll love December of 2012...

"true fact"--I term I used to hear from a neighborhood auto mechanic when I was growing up. Same guy used to see us kids fighting about the outcome of a game (football, baseball, etc.) and used to yell out, "Cheat fair now boys, cheat fair."

Like I heard a comedian say once, a mind is a terrible thing...