• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Truly Adjustable Stock from Sisk Rifles

marsh1

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 9, 2007
Houston Texas
www.primaryarms.com
While attending a class recently at Rifles Only Jacob turned me onto this new stock from Sisk Rifles. The shape of the grip may look strange because it is different but I find that ones I get it adjusted it locks my hand in the perfect position. There is also a adapter to allow you to use a Yankee Hill AR quad rail on it. I will get pics of that next week. Right now we just have it for SA Remington action. Works with standard bottom metal or optional AI mag adapter

I will ask Charlie Sisk to chime in and answer any questions.

Attachments

• STARSTOCK-9-Forum_zpsdabca925.jpg
    STARSTOCK-9-Forum_zpsdabca925.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 13
  • STARSTOCK-7-Forum_zpsb29aa6ca.jpg
    STARSTOCK-7-Forum_zpsb29aa6ca.jpg
    267.8 KB · Views: 9
  • STARSTOCK_zpseb860be1.jpg
    STARSTOCK_zpseb860be1.jpg
    240.6 KB · Views: 11
  • STARSTOCK-1_zps7ee8cf57.jpg
    STARSTOCK-1_zps7ee8cf57.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
nice... not sure 1400$ nice.....

It sure is purty, but I'm a bit partial to the "industrial"/mechanical (I don't think I'm using the right terms to describe it) look. Nice lines and angles. I don't know if I'd drop $1400 on it either, but I'd be ogling it if someone had one on the line m

It sure is purty, but I'm a bit partial to the "industrial"/mechanical (I don't think I'm using the right terms to describe it) look. Nice lines and angles. I don't know if I'd drop $1400 on it either, but I'd be ogling it if someone had one on the line m

I left off it only weighs 3.8 pounds.

Well thought out stock and with the back end of the stock being able to cant R or L it's really amazing.

Last edited: