• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trump Indicted again.

ZnlEZwjDcpnY.jpeg

It's a criminal regime that openly stole the 2020 election and overthrew the U.S. government telling you to accept reality. Your republic as you knew it is gone.

You talk back, you get on train.
That's sadly 100% true. I spoke to some very smart people who should know better on this topic, and I was amazed at the level of "ostrich head in sand" denial responses. I think these smart ones just know it's too hard a hill to fight upwards against the establishment and instead, just get in bed with the lie. To keep their status quo comfortable lives.

No brainer too, is having control of the media greatly enhances the success of a false narrative.

Last edited:
When asked by a reporter about him taking a $5M bribe, Biden grinned an evil grin and before the question was finished being asked, responded with a prepared answer 'Where's the money?'

Translated, the money has been laundered in shell companies in his crime family member's names.

IOW, 'Find it. Prove it.'

That's sadly 100% true. I spoke to some very smart people who should know better on this topic, and I was amazed at the level of "ostrich head in sand" denial responses. I think these smart ones just know it's too hard a hill to fight upwards against the establishment and instead, just get in bed with the lie. To keep their status quo comfortable lives.

No brainer too, is having control of the media greatly enhances the success of a false narrative.

Not many people can watch the needle pierce the skin, they know its coming, but their reflex is to look away.

Reactions: Doc68
I can tell you this the Republican Senators and Congressmen and women for the most part are all cowards. They all know what's happening and where this is headed and they refuse to do anything but talk shit about but do nothing. I'm talking Ted Cruz, Jim Jordan, Mcarthy, and hundreds of other cowards that have been elected. None of them will actually get outside their comfort zone and do something real. Cowards!!!!! This also applies to all the other phonies that are running for President on the Republican side, and yes that includes Ron DeSantis. Trump helped put this guy in office and he should also be fighting for Trump, but instead, he is waiting for him to be arrested for a bunch of bullshit just so he can take over the top spot and become President and enter the swamp and further damage this republic.

I can tell you this the Republican Senators and Congressmen and women for the most part are all cowards. They all know what's happening and where this is headed and they refuse to do anything but talk shit about but do nothing. I'm talking Ted Cruz, Jim Jordan, Mcarthy, and hundreds of other cowards that have been elected. None of them will actually get outside their comfort zone and do something real. Cowards!!!!! This also applies to all the other phonies that are running for President on the Republican side, and yes that includes Ron DeSantis. Trump helped put this guy in office and he should also be fighting for Trump, but instead, he is waiting for him to be arrested for a bunch of bullshit just so he can take over the top spot and become President and enter the swamp and further damage this republic.

giphy (1).gif

Just all part of the show. Like a union getting in bed with the corporate. Selling out the workers for what's easiest.

Reactions: atomic41
On the plus side with Hunter Biden that might be a backdoor 2A win depending on how they want to argue the law.
The 2A wins are like one step forward and then two back. Every single court case that upholds the 2A has onslaughts of other anti-2A legal angles attacking and reversing. The fact there is any squabble over what is supposed to be a right is absurd.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Here's the actual indictment

The meat of the indictment:

He showed classified documents to people without clearance

1686333260716.png

After the subpoena he tried to obstruct the investigation

1686333355114.png

That's the basics - there are sections that detail the evidence for the above.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oddball Six
https://casetext.com/case/judicial-watch-inc-v-natl-archives-records-admin

You might want to review this precedent.

I agree. Don't steal classified documents.

But I think it has been decided that a president can declassify documents and take them home. A federal judge said so. And every president in the last 30 years has done just that with no legal consequence.
Half the shit that’s classified is stupid BS anyways.

Bidens, Clintons, Obamas = Untouchables
Nobody is untouchable. How bad do you want it?

It's a criminal regime that openly stole the 2020 election and overthrew the U.S. government telling you to accept reality. Your republic as you knew it is gone

You talk back, you get on train.

iu
Sadly. And here we all sit. No plan, no action..so yes it will continue to fall.

watched a little news. trump indictment was a top story..no mention of xiden taking bribes.

They are part of the NWO and play fight to keep the population peaceful and thinking there is hope. They are all corrupt and this is all fake fighting.

Half the shit that’s classified is stupid BS anyways.

Nobody is untouchable. How bad do you want it?

Sadly. And here we all sit. No plan, no action..so yes it will continue to fall.

People should rally to go to Trump's aid, an ocean of people just like he draws at his rallys, with a sign 'Come and Take Him.'

The Insurrection already happened back when Biden stole the election.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
This is the Bear Pit: where Occam's Razor goes to die.
I have zero expectations of ideologues ever having a rational thought on this, but some people might actually want to see the details of what they've been blindly commenting about.

• Love
Reactions: ManUtdManiac
This is the Bear Pit: where Occam's Razor goes to die.
I have zero expectations of ideologues ever having a rational thought on this, but some people might actually want to see the details of what they've been blindly commenting about.
By all means, show us the details. I’d like to see the details from any past President as well. No screens. Actual links to the documents you are screening on a .gov website. Maybe you’ll pull some to the other side.

Gimme a break man this is a witch hunt of the highest order.

With that said, with the hammer dropping.. it has to be in the back of Trump's head of going on the run. If I had resources like him, 100% Im pulling a Edward Snowden and heading to Russia. Or just go full outlaw, pay 8-10 hard boiled pipe hitting mfckrs to come with you, move to bandit country in Sinaloa and pay the Sinaloa Cartel to give you a heads up anytime they see/hear a SEDENA or SEMAR task force coming to get you. Very difficult but with resources and loyalty like Trump has.. it can be done, Mayo Zambada(El Chapo's partner/current top dog of Sinaloa Cartel, and has been for decades) has yet to step foot in a jail cell with 40-50 yrs at the highest echelons of an international criminal organization as one of the most wanted men on the planet. The dudes like fckn ~73 years, diabetic, and hasn't been arrested a single time.

R.dae1861438c58a99952e39b391716041

To hell with going up against these fucks in a rigged court. No fckn way man. If he lets them put him behind the walls, he will never be allowed to go free again outside of a pardon. No reason to let that happen when you have enough money and connections to live out your days as a free man in a country with no extradition agreement/cooperation.
But FWIW, if he does go to jail he'll be just fine. Believe it or not, a huge chunk of the inmate population are quite big fans of Trump.

Last edited:
Gimme a break man this is a witch hunt of the highest order.

With that said, with the hammer dropping.. it has to be in the back of Trump's head of going on the run. If I had resources like him, 100% Im pulling a Edward Snowden and heading to Russia. Or just go full outlaw, pay 8-10 hard boiled pipe hitting mfckrs to come with you, move to bandit country in Sinaloa and pay the Sinaloa Cartel to give you a heads up anytime they see/hear a SEDENA or SEMAR task force coming to get you. Very difficult but with resources and loyalty like Trump has.. it can be done, Mayo Zambada(El Chapo's partner/current top dog of Sinaloa Cartel, and has been for decades) has yet to step foot in a jail cell with 40-50 yrs at the highest echelons of an international criminal organization as one of the most wanted men on the planet. The dudes like fckn ~73 years, diabetic, and hasn't been arrested a single time.

R.dae1861438c58a99952e39b391716041

To hell with going up against these fucks in a rigged court. No fckn way man. If he lets them put him behind the walls, he will never be allowed to go free again outside of a pardon. No reason to let that happen when you have enough money and connections to live out your days as a free man in a country with no extradition agreement/cooperation.
But FWIW, if he does go to jail he'll be just fine. Believe it or not, a huge chunk of the inmate population are quite big fans of Trump.
Perhaps. But the steroid monster they send in there while they turn the cameras off and go on break won't be a Trump fan.

They decided to change the rules now that it's Trump.

Back when it was Bill Clinton, the courts ruled that the presidents authority to declassify is absolute. The mere fact that Clinton kept documents, was taken as evidence of his intent to declassify them. According to the DOJ at the time, they were presumed to be declassified.

But, I guess Bill Clinton isn't the one they're trying to keep out of the white house. So much for the equal protection clause of the 14th amendment.

Last edited:
If Trump was in such an egomaniac, he would just negotiate a deal that says you drop everything I’ll drop out of politics and just fucking disappear and let us just get ahead of this fucking bullshit that’s going on in this fucking country. The distraction is becoming a serious problem.

If Trump was in such an egomaniac, he would just negotiate a deal that says you drop everything I’ll drop out of politics and just fucking disappear and let us just get ahead of this fucking bullshit that’s going on in this fucking country. The distraction is becoming a serious problem.
I disagree. I think the distraction IS the fight right now.

If Trump did what you said and walked away, then what? You think elections will suddenly be fair and all we have to do is campaign harder to win with whoever?

At this point, I think their hatred of Trump is their weakness. They seem to be unconcerned with showing their tyrannical asses to everyone if that is what it takes to destroy him. That means he is a threat to them. I think that everything possible should be done to shove him up the ass of Washington DC despite all this indictment bullshit. Voting Trump in again is the closest voters can come to tossing a satchel charge into the DC establishment bunker.

IMO, there is no doubt that Biden's DOJ/FBI are highly politicized and that this indictment has, at its base, political motivations.

Nonetheless, my deepest hope is that this pushes Trump out of the primary as he will certainly lose again as Presidential General Elections are decided by the independent middle who hate his gut...for a number of rather valid reasons, IMO.

But I don't think it will as Trump can do no wrong in the eyes of his rabid supporters and this action will only highly motivate them to get out and vote for him in the primary.

By the by, Trump winning the GOP primary is the wet dream of all Democrat libtards because they understand, at least, this one aspect of real politics.

With all that said, I personally think that Bill, Hillary, and The Donald all ought to have been prosecuted and found guilty of INTENTIONALLY mishandling classified information in violation of laws and regulations that they all were aware of.

I have been, in my past, been the custodian of a Top Secret classified material safe; both as a mil officer and a civilian. I guarantee that if I or anybody in my group pulled any of the shit that these three assholes did, we would have immediately lost our clearances (and hence our jobs) and the government would have done its utter best to prosecute and convict us.

Full stop, end of story.

IMO, there is no doubt that Biden's DOJ/FBI are highly politicized and that this indictment has, at its base, political motivations.

Nonetheless, my deepest hope is that this pushes Trump out of the primary as he will certainly lose again as Presidential General Elections are decided by the independent middle who hate his gut...for a number of rather valid reasons, IMO.

But I don't think it will as Trump can do no wrong in the eyes of his rabid supporters and this action will only highly motivate them to get out and vote for him in the primary.

By the by, Trump winning the GOP primary is the wet dream of all Democrat libtards because they understand, at least, this one aspect of real politics.

With all that said, I personally think that Bill, Hillary, and The Donald all ought to have been prosecuted and found guilty of INTENTIONALLY mishandling classified information in violation of laws and regulations that they all were aware of.

I have been, in my past, been the custodian of a Top Secret classified material safe; both as a mil officer and a civilian. I guarantee that if I or anybody in my group pulled any of the shit that these three assholes did, we would have immediately lost our clearances (and hence our jobs) and the government would have done its utter best to prosecute and convict us.

Full stop, end of story.
100% except lets add 80% of the rest of DC.

Last edited:
Reactions: SilentStalkr
This is how we know, he is the right man for the job. Deep State/media, hate the F out of him. He sure as F wasn't perfect, and he needs to just stfu sometimes, so you just know he's the perfect person to level the keel of this F'n boat. He needs to get his second term and serve a big dish of FU to D.C.. I know. wishful thinking on my part.
The thing I worry about is, it'll just be a bunch of saber rattling and nothing will get done.
Everything will be grid locked. Mac

Full stop, end of story.
I'm not so sure of that. I believe the middle and even some of the left love the guy. How else did he get 73 million votes in '20?

Personal anecdote: My uncle, 42 year member of the UAW, lifelong democrat, Bernie lover, voted for Trump twice.