• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trump is a racist

They keep the cities segregated because if they let black people live with white people, they may discover all whites are not racist’s.

This would be devastating to the Dem vote.

Plus all the Dem contractors would lose their post riot rebuilding profits.

I would like to see a study on which party’s people owns more ghetto real estate. Minus single family homes occupied buy the owners.

Reactions: ArmyJerry
it is a shame that if a person speaks the truth they are categorized as a racist.

election draws near with each passing day and the Democrats are still playing the Race Card' They look down on people of color and they they are gullible. If people look pass Race, then they will understand that Trump is doing what is takes to lead the country and the world in general but Liberals and democrats have used the race card to separate This country all for their selfish agendas.

Reactions: Mwalex
Hmmm, racism in housing does seem to have some merit. A very nice, historic neighborhood had a house for sale. What appeared to be four black men bought it. Now a crashed car sits in the street in front of it, lawn unkempt, trees hanging over the street. Talking to a guy who lives there in one of the largest homes, he says he thinks the taxes on that single piece of property may go up pretty high soon. The lady who lives across and walks her dog through my favorite short cut from one side of town to the other asked how they can get rid of that crashed garbage. First time in ten years I've seen anything like it. We have 8 black owned homes in my neighborhood, they all have crashed cars on the grass, maybe its a style thing

Reactions: quietmike