• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TRUMP LIVE NOW ! JAIL TIME?........

I hear you, and it's not a bad premise at all, but I think I'd rather he went all 'Oprah' and stated:

"Here's an Indictment for you, and here's an Indictment for YOU, and here's an Indictment for Ya'll,,,, and here are Indictments for All-Ya'll.....!"
Well, now, here's a delicious thought..........

How about, indictments handed out to exactly the same people that received the "mystery" envelopes at GWB's funeral ? The Feds come up, identify "Hilliary Rodham Clinton", read the charges against her, cuff her and clear her head getting into the back seat of the Crown Vic with childproof locks on it. Gawd, I gotta take the rest of the day off......:eek::ROFLMAO:

Was watching the rolling comments. And I’m sure it’s just a coincidence, but one comment said “1J04 loves men”. Who would be so dastardly? 🤔

Big Daddy Kane approves!
giphy.gif

Now that I think about it though.....
Yall sure it wasn't that bitch Carol Baskin?

I hear you, and it's not a bad premise at all, but I think I'd rather he went all 'Oprah' and stated:

"Here's an Indictment for you, and here's an Indictment for YOU, and here's an Indictment for Ya'll,,,, and here are Indictments for All-Ya'll.....!"

Holy shit....I just saw this, AFTER I made my Oprah reference.....strange. Great minds and all that jazz.