• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trump Live @ UN

we culdnt even decapitate Sadam in Iraq, twice, with eyes on, what makes you all think we can get fat boy kim?

Because we now have a pres that will turn over the issue of war to the military, something we have not had since Ike. Everybody including Ray-Gun wanted to micro everything. Now the three letters have cart of blanch, unlike years past. I did a gen-set install at Norman Schwarzkopf's neighbors long ago, and got to talk to him about the good bad an ugly. He never minced worlds an had much to say about Powell an Bush, both. He never got over the fact he was not allowed to finish it while there and said we would have to go back. He was of the same option about many presidents to that time frame, an also talked about Ray-Guns behind the curtains B/S. Remember w/o a quality enemy the military industrial complex (MIC) is not needed, that said to your statement. We could not find him, as the money was flowing so well? There is not a person on this rock that if the US gov wanted dead, would not be dead, an that is pure fact. Some on card decks or wanted posters are allowed to keep the game in play by certain road blocks at just the right time, an that is pure unadulterated fact! War is about money nothing more nothing less, the GWOT has been a cash cow to the MIC as well as every gun maker/supplier of all stuff gun, an everyone else in the tacticool world.

I find this -> http://thesaker.is/letter-to-my-american-friends/ article interesting as it raises a few valid questions and it does convey the narrative of politics well - albeit it might not be something average US citizen would like to read. NK with nukes is simply needed today and won't be destroyed/decapitated as it serves a purpose (just like Iran or "Vlad's Russia"). Is political change possible (as in we all live in a rainbow world where there be unicorns and everyone loves each other)? Maybe but i think not, more likely a crash&burn is needed and for that to happen things most go their way (StarWars has great insight into that mechanics) and there must be pain to one end of spectrum (aka Empire becomes totalitarian enough with enough people hurt to rebel) to be able to swing again in another direction. Will this be chaos and dark ages (or permafrost due to nukes flying) and back to tribalism or be it some kind of new more fair society where people mostly mind their own business (like the few years after 1779 in the US) who knows i guess we will see soon enough.

PS: NK communist regime would crumble the second Kim gets it between the eyes, it would unwind in a few hours probably with mass defections to the SK side not to mention civil unrest within the country where everyone would be scrambling for food and payback...It would truly be medieval fragfest for a few months.

The Roman empire lasted at least 500 years and many say it was 1500 years.

The Roman empire lasted at least 500 years and many say it was 1500 years.

That is much different than what I have read, an to those I've talked to say.

An to those who say America was never an empire, others around the world would argue that point. We are making the same mistakes everyone else has made an will travel the same road, except we have the ability to kill our population wholesale. I've seen many changes in my short 70 years on this rock, an I'm telling you the same issues the Russians had when the wall came down, are coming here very soon. I grew up in a totally different country than the America of today, the FSA (free shit army) coupled with those who hide their heads in the sand, + fence riders will all pay for their transgressions. I just hope I live long enough to see it happen, to even those who think they know something. Sounds to me like this country was breeding the last kind of learner for along time now. The first kind learns from doing/watching, the second kind learns from reading/history, the last kind has to pee on the electric fence for their self's. Paper education, is just that. Group learning from a liberal book given an tested to liberal standards has been the education system this country has used from 1975 on, so it's no wonder that present day thinking is what it is. Just glad the folks born that fought WW I & II had a different outlook on things. Ever wonder why so many older folks in your family achieved so much or are still talked about to day,... they stood for something. These days when older folks die off, the kids can't sell everything fast enough for the free ride. That was not the case in this country for many many years, family's held onto everything. Not so these days. I get a laugh at those who think they know what America is/was about. If you think it's about money, power, new this or that, or arm candy, you really don't have a fucking clue!

Interesting,... as frankly I think he knows more about this country an it's mistakes, than many on this board do.

I doubt it, and I bet that we can find a hell of a lot more wrong with his country (Serbia/Bosnia/Slovenia/wherever in the Balkans) if we tried.

I doubt it, and I bet that we can find a hell of a lot more wrong with his country (Serbia/Bosnia/Slovenia/wherever in the Balkans) if we tried.

What kind of logic is that? Your saying because his country may have issues that reflects his knowledge & thinking ability? If this is the way most think theses days, we are truly fucked.

What kind of logic is that? Your saying because his country may have issues that reflects his knowledge & thinking ability? If this is the way most think theses days, we are truly fucked.

It's the logic that says he needs to stop being a sanctimonious prick and start minding his own house.

Our country has a ton of problems, most of which he knows nothing of. He sees everything through the lens of foreign relations and knows little to fucking nothing about the true nature of our domestic problems.

And don't think you know better how this country should be or what its problems are just because you're older. Far from it, and some of the things we younger conservatives/libertarians are trying to fix were fucked up by your generation.

Boys boys. Its a free country. I like hearing from Putin dick lickers. The more the birch the more I know something is going right for America. Let him say his piece. Its the American way.

It's the logic that says he needs to stop being a sanctimonious prick and start minding his own house.

Our country has a ton of problems, most of which he knows nothing of. He sees everything through the lens of foreign relations and knows little to fucking nothing about the true nature of our domestic problems.

And don't think you know better how this country should be or what its problems are just because you're older. Far from it, and some of the things we younger conservatives/libertarians are trying to fix were fucked up by your generation.

You keep believing your sanctimonious B/S. One day you might wake up to the fact it's those like you who were the problem.

Add using your logic everyone from every age group, country, state are all the same, you are brilliant !

Last edited:
Gun try to read upon cycles and how they appear to be ruling our world be it string theory, atom movement, matter transformation or simple human interactions its pretty amazing how things somehow simply fit together and behave pretty much the same regardless of area one chooses to examine. We are thought in schools about evolution and how we became men from "amoeba" but if you really examine history and focus on human nature, objective observer must accept nothing substantial has changed, take average Roman and compare him to average person now you would find little or no difference (not talking about external factors such as ability to survive, physical fitness, etc..) in areas that define him as a person aka "what makes him tick and which strings when pulled do what". One might even go as far as to call this process degeneration. One thing that defines rational and intelligent man is ability to examine its own position and actions, to put himself into 3rd person and not go apeshit when one reads a line of criticism (whether its justified or not is completely irrelevant) sadly modern "civilized" men are seriously lacking in both.

PS: Funny thing is also that be it NK, US or Russian people are very similar and i just find it funny that regardless of historical lessons we as a species keep making same mistakes over and over again and in the same pathetic way. Life is so much simpler if viewed through the eyes of 308pirate or Veer you simply put on the mask of selfimportance in the morning and cruise through the day feeling all good and mighty without a care in the world - such bliss it must be.

sharac,
As I age I find myself less tolerant of people who think or project they know what they are talking about. When you start questioning they bristle an revert to incoherent B/S. On one wants to believe someone else may know more about wants going on in their country from afar, as that would be a threat to their ability to problem solve the forest an tree quandary.

I see NoKo (and Iran), as being at the same stage as Iraq when we were weighing the options of dealing with (or without) another Hitler hopeful (Saddam). Mother of all Battles was the word of the day. That threat was as hollow as they come. I would suspect that regardless of their conscripts' zeal, they would probably be out of assets in a few days following initiation of hostilities.

NoKo has impressive artillery assets facing SoKo. That's what Counter Battery doctrine is configured to resolve.

We have faced China before, once in NoKo, and once in Vietnam. For once, we have a diplomatic channel to their leadership.

I think that recent faint overtures toward India have promise as an offsetting factor regarding China. India also has a positive relationship toward Russia, with Russian Aviation assets now being constructed in tandem with them,. I think India is a valuable conduit for resolving differences between the US, Russia, and China.

First Noko, then Iran.

No conflict was ever resolved by artillery and/or air power, except for the Japanese. They can speak uniquely from the receiving end. With respect to Japan's constitution, I would be willing to suggest that once the constitutional matters were altered in favor, Japan could probably be a nuclear power within weeks. I can think of no Nation more willing and likely to Nuke NoKo than Japan, given the necessary tweaks to their constitution. After SoKo, Japan is most vulnerable to NoKo aggression.

Wouldn't it be an interesting proposition if a NoKo missile/weapon got off course and impacted in China? In terms of simple proximity, China shares vulnerability with SoKo. It wouldn't even need to impact, all it would need to do would be to curve toward an impact. At that point, the NoKo adjacent loose cannon would be both a hazard, and unpredictable. Heck that's no more than it is already.

Does anybody really think the Chinese haven't already prepared for such an eventuality? When NoKo looks at us as a potential threat, shouldn't they also be looking North West as well? China could/would smoke them at the drop of a hat if they ever turned dangerous to China. Aren't they already? As much as China would prefer not having a US Ally on their SE border, how much less would they prefer having an overconfident and fully capable nuclear power on their SE border.

We think that the cabal supporting Rocket Boy has their interests in keeping him happy, but ask yourselves, just how many of them are really Kim Keepers on the Chinese payroll?

Bottom line, Rocket Boy has the bit in his teeth. He is not stupid, but he is also insulated from what we might consider constructive criticism. He will not stop increasing his threat capacity until somebody makes him stop. Pay the piper now, or take him out of the equation entirely, it's still gonna hurt bad, and there really are no effective alternatives remaining. Obama did the former, and look where it got us. I got us here.

Then, Iran.

Greg

Last edited:
Boys boys. Its a free country. I like hearing from Putin dick lickers. The more the birch the more I know something is going right for America. Let him say his piece. Its the American way.

I just larched my ass off.

I think Sharacs people should go back to ridding themselves of the problem that Clinton stopped them from taking care of. I dont think trump will bomb them like Clinton did, I dont think Europe would do much, actually thinking about it, it would be a huge magnet for their radicals to get drawn into and killed off.

Trump sounded like a 6th grader that wrote his class speech 10 minutes before he was supposed to give it. He's 100x better than Clinton but we fucked up putting that guy in the Oval Office. He's an idiot I seriously think he has an IQ of about 85 may be 90 how any one can listen to this guy speak or read his tweets and not end up in an involuntary face palm is beyond me. How did he happen to the U.S. ? That last question is rhetorical we all know how it happened.

(Trumps's speech) Sounded about exactly what that bunch (UN) needs to hear, to me.

Edited for clarity.

Last edited:
Trump sounded like a 6th grader that wrote his class speech 10 minutes before he was supposed to give it. He's 100x better than Clinton but we fucked up putting that guy in the Oval Office. He's an idiot I seriously think he has an IQ of about 85 may be 90 how any one can listen to this guy speak or read his tweets and not end up in an involuntary face palm is beyond me. How did he happen to the U.S. ? That last question is rhetorical we all know how it happened.

Well 25 years of "genius" telling us how "there will be peace in our time" regards Kim has really worked great for us hasn't it.

As I type this they just had a quake over in that area and they don't know if it was natural or nuclear.

Maybe its time we have someone that doesn't pretend to be the smartest man in the room.

Perhaps its a time for balls over brains.

Been along time since the country has had any balls in the Oval Office save for those in the intern.

if you are a one worlder globalist it was a horrible speech, if you are a semi isolationist america firster like me it was pretty good, he left out this part "pack your shit and get the fuck outta my country as we are bull dozing this building into the east river in the morning" but its better than leading from behind.

Trump lacks the political skill of being able to talk for hours without saying a fucking thing. That frightens some people.

if you are a one worlder globalist it was a horrible speech, if you are a semi isolationist america firster like me it was pretty good, he left out this part "pack your shit and get the fuck outta my country as we are bull dozing this building into the east river in the morning" but its better than leading from behind.

I have to disagree with that. Not just on this speech. Find the transcripts of some of his speeches even some of his interviews and read them out loud to some one. Actually out loud. It's mind boggling. I don't understand how any one can listen to him and think man that was a good speech. His uraninium comment blew my mind! My 14 year old sone was laghing so hard he had Tears running down his face. That's our image to the world righ now. Its not good.

Trump lacks the political skill of being able to talk for hours without saying a fucking thing. That frightens some people.

You have never been to one of his rally's. He go's on 2 hour rants where he just babbles on about absolutely nothing I had to leave after he went on some long ego boost for an hour. Telling everyone how rich he is. Go to a rally after 2 hours of listining to nothing you will retract that statement.

You have never been to one of his rally's. He go's on 2 hour rants where he just babbles on about absolutely nothing I had to leave after he went on some long ego boost for an hour. Telling everyone how rich he is. Go to a rally after 2 hours of listining to nothing you will retract that statement.

There's this thing called television. It beams images and sound through the air to the receiver in my home. I've watched trump rallies on this device w/o going anywhere.

Trump is a bombastic yankee asshole. Sure he goes on talking about himself. Something in you doesn't allow you to see past trumps yankee ways to hear what he's saying. Lifelong democrat? Minority?

Not surprised your son laughed and you are mind boggled, you do not understand nuance of the average American. The average American does not give one fuk beyond their township line, and barely looks to foreign lands beyond their county line, so nobody cares what you or your similarly IQ'd grandson thinks. I bet both of you hung on every word during the Castro esq speeches from our just removed criminal president Obama. I hope you live terrified along with your kids and grand kids at the world left to us by the Obama, Bushes and Clinton deep state, you deserve to live terrified you let it happen, , they left Trump with a lot of shit to deal with that they were too cowardly to address, number one is NK and the GWOT, number two is the deep state, I wish he would deal with the deep state first, its needs dismantling..

One other think why is it that weak people always worry how the world sees us or our president, do they ever think the other countries care one bit about how we see them? I hate when I see a yellow bellied american wringing their hands over how a foreigner sees our country. This is what bought us the lie of soft power, that soft power shit has killed more Americans than any terrorist group has. Wake the fk up and grow a pair pusswad.

I have to disagree with that. Not just on this speech. Find the transcripts of some of his speeches even some of his interviews and read them out loud to some one. Actually out loud. It's mind boggling. I don't understand how any one can listen to him and think man that was a good speech. His uraninium comment blew my mind! My 14 year old sone was laghing so hard he had Tears running down his face. That's our image to the world righ now. Its not good.

Last edited:
The real cowards are people like you. Your afraid of literally every thing. Your afraid of obama and Clinton and Muslims. Fuck them all period. And fuck trump. He's worthless and probably could not point to Sierra Leone on a map even if you told him it was in Africa. We have a 5 time draft dodging silver spoon fed moron in office. 100% of our political system is fucked. Trumps not the answer he's the problem we need the answer for. I love it when people magically jump to.. you must have loved obama because I don't like trump. Because shit is that clear cut right. When was the last time we fought a war for something other than money? Or control over resources? Every single living X-president and current president belongs in jail. It's a good thing he's really not in charge. At least we have Mathis and a few others that keep his dumb ass in check. He ran from serving his country because he had a Foot boobooo. What a bitch. Throw them all in jail. Fuck he stood on stage and said I have bribed politicians for favors. I'm pretty sure that's a felony. No one batted an eye if he's willing to buy he can be bought. Backing an ass hat like that is just a false sense of security. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings and offended you. I didn't know people were so sensitive. Putting trump in office is like trying to fix a sinking ship by drilling another hole in the boat. There is no fixing our government at this point. I think any one with even the littlest bit of sense knows that. Even if it reset some how. Greed and corruption would quickly take over. Trump is a life long democrat that said what you wanted to here and you bought it. Sorry I'm not a sucker. I didn't fall for Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama, or Trump. We just vote for a few pre selected individuals to run our corporatist (socialized) country. I believe in our constitution anything out side of that can fuck off. I wonder if trump even knows how many amendments are in our constitution. Probably not.

As to why we worry about how the world sees us. That's the mind of a survivor. Jailhouse mentality in a way. We are a country of 300million in a world of 7 billion kind of like the one top guy in a jailhouse full of hungry wolves. Give the majority of the world a little peak at weakness and they will take advantage of that. It's hard to believe you don't understand that. When the other country's Loose respect for you and openly disrespect and mock you. Your about to get slapped like a bitch. So yeah it matters how the rest of the jail hous sees you weakness is not rewarded. North Korea has been giving little bitch slaps for months now and what's our response. They best not or fire and fury. Who wrote that? At 3rd graider

tenor.gif

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fTB0yJntCNM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Danny DeVito would be on Elis side.

Fuck DD.

Alright god dammit. Do you actually believe for one fucking minute I know every popcorn eating gifs stance on everything under the sun? Hmmmm, do ya !!! ;)

So how's about this one? It's not real. Or is it?............

giphy.gif

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/RIXD3eNocV4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I really, really, really wish I could put this up in my office. It would definitely set the tone when the whiners came in.

Alright god dammit. Do you actually believe for one fucking minute I know every popcorn eating gifs stance on everything under the sun? Hmmmm, do ya !!! ;)

So how's about this one? It's not real. Or is it?............

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/media.giphy.com\/media\/K2sT1PN0p6IG4\/giphy.gif"}[/IMG2]

Looks like my friend Kurt.

Kurt is a is an American that understands the Constitution did not memorialize freedoms and a form of Republic with the intention of containing the means to destroy that same document through use of those Freedoms.

You are good now.

Ill tell Kurt you said Hi.

"A Republic.....if you can keep it."

hehehe I never really read any of your posts except for the one I responded to above, I guess I pegged you right out of the box. Its too bad you found someone dumb enough to procreate with your dumb ass. Hopefully your kid makes it to 18 without DPS snatching him for his own safety. You are the only reason I will tolerate trump for the next 7 years and 4 months, its just people like you. otherwise I would never vote for him. No to deconstruct your insane rant

The real cowards are people like you. Your afraid of literally every thing. Your afraid of obama and Clinton and Muslims. Disliking Obama and hoping he gets locked up for domestic spying is not being a coward, its being logical and not a pussy. Fuck them all period Yeah and?. And fuck trump (not a big fan myself but you are making me one). He's worthless and probably could not point to Sierra Leone on a map even if you told him it was in Africa (What is this Africa you speak of? Being American we dont need to know these things)). We have a 5 time draft dodging silver spoon fed moron in office. 100% of our political system is fucked. Trumps not the answer he's the problem we need the answer for. I love it when people magically jump to.. you must have loved obama because I don't like trump. Because shit is that clear cut right. When was the last time we fought a war for something other than money? Or control over resources? Every single living X-president and current president belongs in jail (so your point is?????). It's a good thing he's really not in charge (who is in charge then? If not the guy we elected then who? And you think thats the guy elected president is not the one in charge is a good thing???). At least we have Mathis and a few others that keep his dumb ass in check (Johnny Mathis died in 92 god rest his soul). He ran from serving his country because he had a Foot boobooo (Yeah I agree with you on this, same for the past three presidents) . What a bitch. Throw them all in jail. Fuck he stood on stage and said I have bribed politicians for favors. I'm pretty sure that's a felony (He was bribing Hilary, thats who he was talking about). No one batted an eye if he's willing to buy he can be bought. Backing an ass hat like that is just a false sense of security. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings and offended you.(I have no feelings, have you not realized that yet) I didn't know people were so sensitive. Putting trump in office is like trying to fix a sinking ship by drilling another hole in the boat. (you preferred Hilary I guess?)There is no fixing our government at this point. I think any one with even the littlest bit of sense knows that. Even if it reset some how. Greed and corruption would quickly take over. Trump is a life long democrat that said what you wanted to here and you bought it. Sorry I'm not a sucker. I didn't fall for Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama, or Trump. We just vote for a few pre selected individuals to run our corporatist (socialized) country. I believe in our constitution anything out side of that can fuck off. I wonder if trump even knows how many amendments are in our constitution. Probably not. Man get it right, not everyone can be a constitutional scholar like your boy Obama

Looks like my friend Kurt.

Kurt is a is an American that understands the Constitution did not memorialize freedoms and a form of Republic with the intention of containing the means to destroy that same document through use of those Freedoms.

You are good now.

Ill tell Kurt you said Hi.

"A Republic.....if you can keep it."

Ok, and just in time. Ask the last guy here I just got done dealing with just how bad I can be when I'm not being really really good. Go ahead, ask him. lmfao :cool:

Zn4q6AW.jpg

TYF2o4p.jpg

Got tired of rolling him over every 15 minutes per policy. There is nothing written forbidding "Suspension". :rolleyes:

QrnJ4jh.jpg

You are a fool. I heard Mexico hates us too, now go think how you can suck their cock to get them to like you. You are a seriously flawed man, you are male right?

As to why we worry about how the world sees us. That's the mind of a survivor. Jailhouse mentality in a way. We are a country of 300million in a world of 7 billion kind of like the one top guy in a jailhouse full of hungry wolves. Give the majority of the world a little peak at weakness and they will take advantage of that. It's hard to believe you don't understand that. When the other country's Loose respect for you and openly disrespect and mock you. Your about to get slapped like a bitch. So yeah it matters how the rest of the jail hous sees you weakness is not rewarded. North Korea has been giving little bitch slaps for months now and what's our response. They best not or fire and fury. Who wrote that? At 3rd graider

Ok, and just in time. Ask the last guy here I just got done dealing with just how bad I can be when I'm not being really really good. Go ahead, ask him. lmfao :cool:

Zn4q6AW.jpg

TYF2o4p.jpg

Got tired of rolling him over every 15 minutes per policy. There is nothing written forbidding "Suspension". :rolleyes:

QrnJ4jh.jpg

What you been doing to him to get his mouth all paralyzed in that way?

What you been doing to him to get his mouth all paralyzed in that way?

Knew it would be mentioned. As eli sez, Jailhouse mentality lmfao. Mr Bill always has a cramp, you know that. I couldn't find anything laying around for a ball gag. Maybe a frozen pea. Lemme go check the freezer. ;)

You are a fool. I heard Mexico hates us too, now go think how you can suck their cock to get them to like you. You are a seriously flawed man, you are male right?

The worls only likes us when we give them shit or they have a like form of govt that respects the individual than at least we are on an even playing field.

Its a Global Great Society. Giving away our future for short term gain.

The real cowards are people like you. Your afraid of literally every thing. Your afraid of obama and Clinton and Muslims. Fuck them all period. And fuck trump. He's worthless and probably could not point to Sierra Leone on a map even if you told him it was in Africa. We have a 5 time draft dodging silver spoon fed moron in office. 100% of our political system is fucked. Trumps not the answer he's the problem we need the answer for. I love it when people magically jump to.. you must have loved obama because I don't like trump. Because shit is that clear cut right. When was the last time we fought a war for something other than money? Or control over resources? Every single living X-president and current president belongs in jail. It's a good thing he's really not in charge. At least we have Mathis and a few others that keep his dumb ass in check. He ran from serving his country because he had a Foot boobooo. What a bitch. Throw them all in jail. Fuck he stood on stage and said I have bribed politicians for favors. I'm pretty sure that's a felony. No one batted an eye if he's willing to buy he can be bought. Backing an ass hat like that is just a false sense of security. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings and offended you. I didn't know people were so sensitive. Putting trump in office is like trying to fix a sinking ship by drilling another hole in the boat. There is no fixing our government at this point. I think any one with even the littlest bit of sense knows that. Even if it reset some how. Greed and corruption would quickly take over. Trump is a life long democrat that said what you wanted to here and you bought it. Sorry I'm not a sucker. I didn't fall for Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama, or Trump. We just vote for a few pre selected individuals to run our corporatist (socialized) country. I believe in our constitution anything out side of that can fuck off. I wonder if trump even knows how many amendments are in our constitution. Probably not.

So you're not a lifelong democrat. I guess that narrows down why you're so triggered by Trump.