• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trump vows Government shutdown if border wall isn’t funded

None of the alphabet agencies are honorable. (hi, guys im sure you are monitoring) They are absolutely as a whole against the common folks. The gov agencies (organs if you will) want us to stfu pay up and allow the globalization of the USA to happen. The organs are out of control and if they would actually adhere to the United States Constitution they would not be compliant with the current Coup that is taking place before our eyes.

Who the fuck cares anymore. Let them in, let this place burn, I hope their shit is destroyed and they have to start from the bottom then when they ask for any real mans help I’m just going to shrug my shoulders and laugh. There is only one way to fix this. I don’t really care anymore. Let it burn, build the wall, don’t build the wall, they can do whatever they want, they just need to quit taxing the shit out of me and wasting my money. Legal robbery. Taxation without representation. When is enough enough?? The NRA should be organizing a giant march right now if they gave a shit, but they don’t. Trump don’t give a shit, very few people give a shit.