• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trump's Second Term

You should talk to some truckers. They ain’t like they used to be. Piles of foreign and inner city types that could give 2 shits about this country and or are commie
Bingo !! Along with some others who will not leave the plantation.

Would be good if the people who keep talking about this " trucker strike " would actually inform the Truckers. Nobody has the slightest idea !

Reactions: deersniper
You should talk to some truckers. They ain’t like they used to be. Piles of foreign and inner city types that could give 2 shits about this country and or are commie

Most outside haulers we deal with can’t even speak English so I’m going to have to agree with you. They don’t even know how to strap down the loads...

Reactions: deersniper
Most outside haulers we deal with can’t even speak English so I’m going to have to agree with you. They don’t even know how to strap down the loads...

Yet some how they have a license. I know they didn’t take the same tests I did.

Big business / organized crime / corruption puts those non qualified non English speaking MFers on the road next to your wife and kids

Yep. See it everyday. Trucker strike ain't heard of one. Kinda like nuclear option i haul food if it stopped good people would suffer too.. its much more difficult to protest when you have a family to feed, tuition to pay, taxes, .... vs going to sleep in your moms basement or a cozy spot the government is paying for.

Reactions: diverdon
Your Supreme Court didn't see any proof.
Where's the proof?
Surely a conspiracy like this would have evidence somewhere?
You guys backed a show pony, instead of a thoroughbred.

Trump ran the the White House, like he runs his businesses.
Just lied as it suited him, bluffed and bullied. When none of that worked for him, threatened litigation and fired people that didn't reinforce his alternate reality.
Now that he hasn't got his own way, will just sulk and be petty.
America needs a leader now, more than ever.
His bullshit about election rigging has not stacked up in court.
If there was real evidence, Rudy Giuliani would have presented it by now.

The modern Nero, plays golf whilst America burns.
Another Democrat who joined in September so we could benifit from his, bullshit. Screw this guy.

There have been more than a few indicators that Trump has no intention of leaving office. He knows he won by a landslide.

There have been the very public law suits and challenges, but behind the scenes he has been quietly peparing for war.

Either way, it won't be long now till we find out.
preparing for war by that you mean golfing and not saying one word about a bombing in a major US city .45 cares about 45 end of story

Reactions: jphil108
Not sure he caved. Sounds like he's going to use the Impoundment Control Act to cut the pork out of the bill.

I think he caved when he jumped on the covid hysteria in the beginning, even when by his own words he knew better, he should have dug his heels in and told folks to hold fast, and continue as you would for any bad flu season.

Everything after that failure was par for the course

Here is the next deal. I don’t think you will find a lot of Trump voters that say he is just another bite of a shit sand which. Honestly I was pretty damn happy to vote for him the 2nd go around. 1st time was meh.

if he was a shit sand which he would not have gained 9 million more votes than he got the first time. I highly doubt any Presidental candidate has ever made gains that large and lost.

there is zero chance in hell joe hides the basement Biden somehow managed to get 7 million more votes than the incumbent president with the highest voter turn out ever recorded.

I disagree with this statement as I had worked in transportation for 17 years. I started as a clerk moving up to running our operations department for a multi million dollar company. I then moved into running their fleet maintenance department. Our foreign workers loved this country because they knew their children would have unlimited potential to do anything. Now we did have a few ass holes, but not many.

Reactions: JHOFF and diverdon
The voting scams can be defeated, but it's done at a state level. That's the level where we have some control. It take organizing and putting real support behind someone and it takes having big donors support too! The reason these POS who constantly sell us out continue to get re-elected, is because the gop funds their campaign and none of the grass roots guys can stand up to that. Real support and some money can do it though. In the mean time, organize and get election laws done in your state to fix the voting scams. It's not the sexy answer, but it is an answer that will work.

Candace Owens:

“ At the moment, POTUS is sitting on a stack of Trump cards that he's just waiting to unleash...a royal flush!

He has court cases that will go to the Supreme Court and thanks to the Texas case, he's now aware how to file them properly...under article 3 not 2...so the SCOTUS will be forced to listen.....

He now has the DNI report. Barr stepped down and can now be a witness.....he did his job. Durham is special counsel and can prosecute, in any state....

He’s letting civil, criminal and federal courts fail to handle the situation properly.....so he can use military tribunals. He has ALL the data from the NSA, the Kraken supercomputer, the Alice supercomputer and likely many more computers, unknown to us....

He has the dueling electors from 7 state legislatures. He has VP Pence, as the final arbiter of which ballots to accept.....

He has the Insurrection Act, the NDAA, the national emergency, the 14th amendment, the 2018 executive order, the 2017 very first EO, the Patriot Act, the FISA warrants, the Declassification of everything, people swearing affidavits by the 1000s.

He has all the statistical data being analyzed....along with the videos, emails, phone calls and bank transfer statements.....showing the coordination of the coup d'etat.

He has RICO and he has the crimes against humanity videos. Wikileaks just dropped extensive information and Assange will be pardoned. Assange can then openly discuss the murder of Seth Rich....

Now that the governors and secretary of states certified and Biden accepted....they each committed and knowingly agreed to acts of Treason....

Solar Winds was literally just raided and Dominion is closing down, as well. He has the CIA servers, used to change dominion machine votes from Trump to Biden...and he will soon have access to the actual machines, themselves....

He baited the Deep State into staying in DC, so they can be arrested. Biden hasn’t accepted any transition money and Harris has still not given up her seat on the senate....

The military has infiltrated Antifa and BLM. He has all their financial records. He knows which politicians took Chinese and Soros money....both Republican and Demorat....

He positioned Christopher Miller as secretary of defense and Ezra-Cohen Watnick as assistant secretary of defense. He literally just wrote an executive order, regarding the military line of succession. Many suspect Watnick to be Q.

He is defunding the CIA. He just replaced Kissinger & Allbright on the National Security Advisory Board.....with men loyal to him.
The military has been flying planes, far more than usual, all over the country. The Navy just parked mega fleets on both coasts. The 82nd Airborne is preparing for an operation....which is the same group that General Flynn & AG Donoghue were enlisted.

Pieces are finally falling into place. POTUS has it all! He is just laying out the pieces and building the narrative. He knows he won and they commited Treason! He set a trap and they walked right in, without hesitation.

He gave the Deep State the chance to come clean and try to fix things. They chose Treason! They will all hang, as the result.
Patriots in control! Nothing can stop what's coming.”.

Candace Owens:

“ At the moment, POTUS is sitting on a stack of Trump cards that he's just waiting to unleash...a royal flush!

He has court cases that will go to the Supreme Court and thanks to the Texas case, he's now aware how to file them properly...under article 3 not 2...so the SCOTUS will be forced to listen.....

He now has the DNI report. Barr stepped down and can now be a witness.....he did his job. Durham is special counsel and can prosecute, in any state....

He’s letting civil, criminal and federal courts fail to handle the situation properly.....so he can use military tribunals. He has ALL the data from the NSA, the Kraken supercomputer, the Alice supercomputer and likely many more computers, unknown to us....

He has the dueling electors from 7 state legislatures. He has VP Pence, as the final arbiter of which ballots to accept.....

He has the Insurrection Act, the NDAA, the national emergency, the 14th amendment, the 2018 executive order, the 2017 very first EO, the Patriot Act, the FISA warrants, the Declassification of everything, people swearing affidavits by the 1000s.

He has all the statistical data being analyzed....along with the videos, emails, phone calls and bank transfer statements.....showing the coordination of the coup d'etat.

He has RICO and he has the crimes against humanity videos. Wikileaks just dropped extensive information and Assange will be pardoned. Assange can then openly discuss the murder of Seth Rich....

Now that the governors and secretary of states certified and Biden accepted....they each committed and knowingly agreed to acts of Treason....

Solar Winds was literally just raided and Dominion is closing down, as well. He has the CIA servers, used to change dominion machine votes from Trump to Biden...and he will soon have access to the actual machines, themselves....

He baited the Deep State into staying in DC, so they can be arrested. Biden hasn’t accepted any transition money and Harris has still not given up her seat on the senate....

The military has infiltrated Antifa and BLM. He has all their financial records. He knows which politicians took Chinese and Soros money....both Republican and Demorat....

He positioned Christopher Miller as secretary of defense and Ezra-Cohen Watnick as assistant secretary of defense. He literally just wrote an executive order, regarding the military line of succession. Many suspect Watnick to be Q.

He is defunding the CIA. He just replaced Kissinger & Allbright on the National Security Advisory Board.....with men loyal to him.
The military has been flying planes, far more than usual, all over the country. The Navy just parked mega fleets on both coasts. The 82nd Airborne is preparing for an operation....which is the same group that General Flynn & AG Donoghue were enlisted.

Pieces are finally falling into place. POTUS has it all! He is just laying out the pieces and building the narrative. He knows he won and they commited Treason! He set a trap and they walked right in, without hesitation.

He gave the Deep State the chance to come clean and try to fix things. They chose Treason! They will all hang, as the result.

I like Candace Owens.

She generally shoots straight and doesnt hold back.

This reeks to me of a clone account, perhaps that should be clown account.

I have optimism but this would be like all my birthdays and Christmas' wrapped up in one.

Im having a good day today, sitting in the Pro Shop parking lot at Sig Sauer. Taking a pistol class today.

Pull the trigger on this 4D chess before I leave here today and I guarantee rainbows will emanate from my ass.

A politician’s primary job is to keep his job...not care about “you”

the election was over that night if anyone thought otherwise right or wrong you were confused

if anyone thought the:

EC would go against the popular vote in that state

SC would get involved in a presidential election

RINO’s would do something different

Dems wouldn’t circle the ranks

Social media would help bring any morsel of truth to the forefront

you live in a alternate universe

The dems had a plan to harvest votes from dense population centers legal or not.

Once those votes were on paper and in the vault, they can recount until the cows come home the numbers won’t change.

I said it to my wife that night...I’d rather hold the senate than have trump win and lose both the house and senate.

Reactions: JHOFF
Candace Owens:

I dont believe any of this will happen

Reactions: JHOFF
I thought Trump was releasing the deep state documents stump this week??

Also, where do I look online to find the next planned RV explosion? I’d like to know ahead of time.

I like Candace Owens.

She generally shoots straight and doesnt hold back.

This reeks to me of a clone account, perhaps that should be clown account.

I have optimism but this would be like all my birthdays and Christmas' wrapped up in one.

Im having a good day today, sitting in the Pro Shop parking lot at Sig Sauer. Taking a pistol class today.

Pull the trigger on this 4D chess before I leave here today and I guarantee rainbows will emanate from my ass.
Well some of this is true. Another thing is that POTUS has been using Camp David often for some reason.

Trump has not conceded. He does not look as if he will. Also, he does not act like someone who has been beaten down like I remember LBJ, Nixon.

Candace Owens:

Better chance of seeing Jupiter and Saturn line up again

I think he caved when he jumped on the covid hysteria in the beginning, even when by his own words he knew better, he should have dug his heels in and told folks to hold fast, and continue as you would for any bad flu season.

Everything after that failure was par for the course

He didn't "cave" - he thought it was an opportunity to get out in front of this situation, handle it in a tidy two weeks, and walk away victorious. When it started looking like a quagmire, he delegated and shuffled off to the next bright shiny object. We've all seen it play out with upper management in the private sector; this is basic survival instinct.

Reactions: JHOFF and brianf
If he doesn't pull this off, the one who comes next will actually be all the things the sperg media tried to pin on ol' Donnie.

And I look forward to that.

For all the whining and crying, Trump really did try to negotiate with these people and maintain some kind of civility on his side. The next guy will suffer no such hinderance, and also will not have the massive cuck Kushner poisoning the well along with that subversive cunt daughter of Trumps.