• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trumps Truth Social Post.

I came here (Snipers Hide) to learn about precision shooting - the advice and information I have received has done the trick. late Summer I hit a 10" steel gong 5X from a cold bore at 1175 yards with my cheezy POS Savage Model 10 FCP-SR in 6.5 CM. So, I got what I came here for mostly by just reading and assimilating relevant information.

I never (ever) expected to change anyone's mind only contribute where I could. But I really don't have anything to contribute that is relevant to the topic of Precision Shooting that is not already known here. So if I come here again I'll just lurk and let the Big Kids tell The Story.

VooDoo

You won’t be very effective debating American ideals, because they’re rooted in truth and righteousness. It would be more effective to pervert American minds with immorality. You’d be better off sewing seeds of destruction talking about sexual perversion and evolutionary theory.

Reactions: quietmike