• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trumpster ordered to pay E. Jean Parasite 83 million.

Isn't there a statute of limitations on things like this? It is shocking how all of a sudden these whores start showing up. Lets not forget that this is the same slime ball that said "rape is fun" and now we are to believe that she is all upset and distraught?!

This is nothing but for show, and the judge that is overseeing these "cases" should be removed for agreeing to hear such an obviously frivolous case.

Isn't there a statute of limitations on things like this? It is shocking how all of a sudden these whores start showing up. Lets not forget that this is the same slime ball that said "rape is fun" and now we are to believe that she is all upset and distraught?!

This is nothing but for show, and the judge that is overseeing these "cases" should be removed for agreeing to hear such an obviously frivolous case.
Yeah, she was being interviewed on a show and talked about having rape fantasies. But this judgement is technically not about that. This is defamation, saying that Trump stating that she is lying, in so many words, has negatively affected her ability to make money or have a career.

Why they just kill anyone that opposes them or has any dirt on them.....
Exactly.
IMG_4458.gif

Yes, but they wanted to "get Trump" so much that they changed the law, just for him.

The NY "Adult Survivors Act", was written and passed just for the Trump/E. Jean Carrol case.

From the linked article:

The law opened a one-time window for adult sexual assault survivors in New York to file a civil case against an abuser or institution that protected the abuser — no matter when the assault took place

They just love the guy so much, either that or they all have some sort of weird fetish for the guy

Yeah, she was being interviewed on a show and talked about having rape fantasies. But this judgement is technically not about that. This is defamation, saying that Trump stating that she is lying, in so many words, has negatively affected her ability to make money or have a career.
And here career was giving advice. :whistle:

Raped in a Bergdorf Goodman dressing room....and nobody heard a sound. BS

Raped over 30 years ago, said nothing in the interim, but just popped up with this shit when Trump started a political career. BS

And I wouldn't fuck that ugly bitch with your dick.

Last edited:
Raped in a Bergdoff-Goodman dressing room....and nobody heard a sound. BS

Raped over 30 years ago, said nothing in the interim, but just popped up with this shit when Trump started a political career. BS

Raped in a Bergdorf Goodman dressing room....and nobody heard a sound. BS

And even if I hated you, which I don't, I would not make you do that. What can I say? I have standards, sue me.

Reactions: Baron23
So they think she could have made 83 mil being a whore?

Reactions: 101st
I think trump with his little hands could have convincingly argued he’s barely capable of raping a Big Mac.

I’m sure one of his gullible trailer trash funded PACs will pay the bill. No harm no foul.

Hey, did Mexico ever pay for that wall?

Any normal human being would have gone off the deep end with all this bullshit being thrown at Trump. REDICULOUS!

The man does not give two fucks and it is why I voted for him. I'll be forced to vote for him again based on the candidates that are left.

Like that woke bitch was worth a leg hump. I wouldn't let my dog near her.

You can't beat corruption , how could anything Trump did cause her 83 million in harm. What do whores make per year , I mean ugly old whores make per year. Government can fuck over anyone it wants , something is wrong .......

Calling President Trump a Trumpter is like a being gay liberal just saying. Stupid as fuck!
Calling him president is about as ignorant as it gets .

This will totally be overturned.

Another kangaroo court.

Remember… these commies aren’t out to get Trump. They are after us. He is just standing in the way right now.

Sirhr

You have more faith than I do. I was certain Chauvin would have his murder conviction overturned. Nope, doubled down

Reactions: Pbgt
so let's get this straight....someone accuses you of a crime. you didnt do the crime, and state the person accusing you is lying. TO NOT SAY THEY ARE LYING, is basically allowing the accusation to stand and not defend yourself.

and they award 83 million? and that person is nuttier than squirrel shit.

Reactions: 101st
We laughed at the inbred system in England and recreated it here in the USA. These judges, lawyers, politicians and justice department are all intermingled through marriage, ivy league school, the pravda media and business.
All five five branches are corrupt.
Executive
Legislative
Judicial
Alphabet
Media
The perfect banana republic has been created because society is ignorant, fat and happy.

Calling President Trump a Trumpter is like a being gay liberal just saying. Stupid as fuck!
Not nearly as gay nor as stupid as being a greasy little douchebag who mis spells 'Trumpster'.
Mickey giving the bird.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: tucaz
We laughed at the inbred system in England and recreated it here in the USA. These judges, lawyers, politicians and justice department are all intermingled through marriage, ivy league school, the pravda media and business.
All five five branches are corrupt.
Executive
Legislative
Judicial
Alphabet
Media
The perfect banana republic has been created because society is ignorant, fat and happy.

Yaup, this case is one of the worst I've ever heard of. As I understand it, just from musings on the internet, the plaintiff attorney has history with the Biden family and worked with the judge at a previous law firm.

The judge keeps saying Trump 'raped' Carroll despite the fact the jury declined such a verdict - which is moot since this is a civil trial and guilt isn't on the table.

These will go down in history as show trials, if there's even a country left to have history of.

Yaup, this case is one of the worst I've ever heard of. As I understand it, just from musings on the internet, the plaintiff attorney has history with the Biden family and worked with the judge at a previous law firm.

The judge keeps saying Trump 'raped' Carroll despite the fact the jury declined such a verdict - which is moot since this is a civil trial and guilt isn't on the table.

These will go down in history as show trials, if there's even a country left to have history of.

I think I mixed that up, it's such fuckery it's too hard to keep track of how fucked up they are at this point - so in your face, all of it, at this point that's the problem. Normal people who don't track the news and court cases have no chance of keeping up with the amount of wrong going on.