• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Trust questions

jtl0101

Private
Minuteman
Jan 1, 2012
NW Arkansas
I'm new to this and have a couple questions on a trust.

I have made myself the grantor and trustee. I have others as Successor Trustee's. Is that the correct way to do it?

No where on my trust is there a place for my successor trustees to sign. Is that correct? It is just me and the notary.

Thanks for your help.

Re: Trust questions

you will need at the least

grantee, and primary trustee. thats you

if you want, put some other people as trustees.

you will also need a successor/beneficiary trustee.

correct that its just you and the notary.

Yup, make sure there is an ascertainable beneficiary. I had a lawyer restate my trust to something more complex to take care of estate issues and to ensure what I had passed the legal muster. Turns out the generic trust freebie offered by the gun store was invalid even though BATFE had no problems approving it. Glad I spent the bucks to do it right.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: coctailer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">These guys are awesome for this kind of stuff.
http://nwgunlawgroup.com/contact/ </div></div>
^ I visited Keith Wells, talked it over with him, and we restated my existing trust to their silver package, and shot the shit for a while. I couldn't be happier.