• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TT Diamond for Bergara premier ?

Kms33kms

P=
Minuteman
Dec 31, 2020
Tennessee
I’m doing a custom rifle build. Have my tenacity action with criterion barrel. Next step I’m getting a TT DIAMONd trigger for it , still will have a couple months before I can get it it’s own stock. I was wondering , while waiting on my custom build , would it be ok to throw that TT trigger into my bergara premier hmr pro? It takes rem 700 triggers , but online everyone is asking about putting one on their b-14 bergaras (not a premier) and they said they shouldnt and cited the bergara b-14 manual. I was wondering if anyone on here had any experience putting one of these triggers in a bergara premier?

I’ve had diamonds in both my hmr pros for at least 2 years now, never had an issue.

Reactions: nikonNUT
Why not? Bergara Premier rifles ship with Trigger Tech Special out of the box brand new. You should have no issues with a TT in your Bergara.

Reactions: Kms33kms