• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

He has said before that NF has blacklisted him because he is honest with his reviews and they have not appreciated that; however, instead of me putting words in his mouth, I'll let @koshkin respond
It’s almost as if he has to buy optics like the rest of us, to do some testing. Shocker…

… I’m sure he buys his own stuff, too.

Quite a few companies won't give you samples or testers if you post unfavorable reviews.
So you'll often get more real reviews from folks that had to get their scopes on the market.

Reactions: CHEYTAC and Secant
I heard if you buy one from Orkan you get a free bag of Skittles if you buy a CPS at the same time!

• Haha
Reactions: Krob95
B2F278D2-2F40-45CA-999D-68E9AD92FFCA.jpeg

How’s the illumination on the 7-35? Among my chief criticisms about my Thetas is the rather dim illumination.

You mean that there is something that Thetas don't do well...
Same thing with Schmidt, because police and NODs or something. At least I haven’t had to send my TT back out of the box unlike both of my No Conpromises…

• Haha
Reactions: clonebuilder
10y parallax and 1” shorter than 5-25, I wonder if it will struggle a little more with DOF vs 5-25. ILya said he’s going to do a review of TT735, ZCO 8-40, Schmidt 6-36 and hopefully someone will send him a NF 7-35 (cause NF won’t)

It would be pretty interesting if he could add in a few other high power ones like the March Genesis 6-60 and then maybe compare against old designs such as the S&B 5-45 and 12-50

And it should be heavy, you don't want a LW fragile scope!