• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

TTI & AWC = AWC Munitions

Dogtown

Ke = (mv^2)/2
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 21, 2007
    CONUS
    This one flew in under the radar...

http://www.theoutdoorwire.com/story/127744342313qcerap5w9

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Phoenix, Arizona - AWC Systems Technology announces an alliance with highly respected TTI Armory, a company with more than a decade of experience in the manufacturing of match ammunition, to form AWC Munitions. The new partnership will produce premium match centerfire cartridges for pistols, rifles and subguns in a variety of bullets and velocity configurations. With roots in suppressor manufacturing, AWC Munitions will also release suppressor-enhanced ammunition - first with 158gr 9mm Sub-Sonic Pistol and quickly followed by 170gr 308 Sub-Sonic Rifle.</div></div>

I've always thought TTI made some of the best match ammo
    smile.gif

Re: TTI & AWC = AWC Munitions

I didn't know they were still around. I tried some of their subsonic .308 about 5 years ago that shot as well as Lapua Sub .308. IIRC, their supply/availability was always limited. I'll be interested to see the price sheet, and if they will produce larger quantities of ammo.