• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Tucson, AZ shooters

rhildy77

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 12, 2012
Tucson, AZ
Looking to see if any down in Tucson wants to meet up and go shoot. Don't know how many if us are here but it would be a great time.

If you ever come up toward the east valley I'd be down. Looking to meet some az snipershide members.

Reactions: Basher
I will let you know intend to get up that way every now and then...have any good places to shoot with distance

My buddy zombiemonkey and I have been searching for good spots but the best we came up with was about 750yrds. Trying to meet up with other locals on the hide to hang out with but they never are willing to take you to their dream spot unless you buy them a Ferrari or something. How's a shooter supposed to develop long range skills if no one is friendly enough to help you out??

I used to be stationed at DM. Head out to Three Points and the Tucson Rifle Club. They do 600 and 1000y matches every month. Lots of old timers out there to help you learn.

I used to be stationed at DM. Head out to Three Points and the Tucson Rifle Club. They do 600 and 1000y matches every month. Lots of old timers out there to help you learn.

That's where I do most shooting. It's been a pain in the ass to get on the 1000 yard range due to matches and LE using the pit.

join the matches then. it's the only time I shot there. Besides, you need someone to pull pits for you anyway.

I just moved to tucson and i need somebody to shoot with! I know a place to get 1800 yds! Anybody who wants to meet up txt me or pm me (903)9222839

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Drive up to phoenix the 3rd saturday of every month for our long range precision matches(tactical). we have folks coming from so cal, vegas and northern AZ. Summer time we start at 7am, winter 8am. facebook page is AZ LRPRS

Bumping up a really old thread.

There are a few new matches starting at Tucson Rifle club. They are Tactical in nature and look to be very fun. Hit me up for details or see the local matches page.

Reactions: Basher