• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TUMWATER WALMART HERO

The problem is he only shot 2 people so it wont get talked about much outside of WA.
But had he shot 17 and then was killed by CCW holder the media would talk about how the CCW came to the party late and didn't "prevent" much.
We are fucked either way. Just saying.

Reactions: 1J04
You're right. You're always right !!! ;)

But look at the bright side on behalf of my Brothers n Sisters up in Thurston County. Their housing number didn't go up by one. :whistle: This will have zero impact on job security. (y)

The armed civilian who shot the gunman was later identified as a 47-year-old Oakville man. After shooting the suspect, he immediately grabbed his first aid kit from his car and rendered aid to the victim of the attempted carjacking. The victim was later airlifted to Harborview Medical Center, in critical condition.

Rock Star

The armed civilian who shot the gunman was later identified as a 47-year-old Oakville man. After shooting the suspect, he immediately grabbed his first aid kit from his car and rendered aid to the victim of the attempted carjacking. The victim was later airlifted to Harborview Medical Center, in critical condition.

Rock Star

fuck ya, get sum

You're right. You're always right !!! ;)

But look at the bright side on behalf of my Brothers n Sisters up in Thurston County. Their housing number didn't go up by one. :whistle: This will have zero impact on job security. (y)

Oh don't get me wrong I was as giddy as a school girl when I heard about the outcome. I just think the media has it backwards. They should yell from the roof tops about stories like this. To let criminals know, justice can be served rather quick if we skip the court system. And the media shouldn't spent 2 weeks of 24hr coverage on "mass shootings".