• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tuner Data

I fully understand you haven't got a clue how to setup a proper tuner and you wasted all your money with Theiss but unfortunately for you you went about getting the answer all wrong and now your screwed once again.
Buckle up buttercup
So your not going to contribute or provide useable data.

now your suggesting to another member to limit comms.

Adolescent behavior at a minimum.

There are 8-10 single line questions or statements that you could easily reply to and move the thread forward.

But your either I’ll equipped to do so, or more likley you have been exposed as your positions are not defendable because of lack of data and effect.

Either way your slip is showing.

Maybe take a few minutes off, clam down and regroup

Reactions: RRW
We all get it Theiss took your money and ran. Now your butthurt as all get out and want to get an actual real military contract off of the backs of others.
Your melting snowflake so get back in the kitchen

We all get it Theiss took your money and ran. Now your butthurt as all get out and want to get an actual real military contract off of the backs of others.
Your melting snowflake so get back in the kitchen
Broken record approach. Always works.

How about that data?

Kthomas is your boy when it comes to data and statistics.
Maybe you can put him in your R-D department?
You do know my R&D department that I speak of is Pharma

Just admit you are cornered and lashing out because you have no viable data.

Once you come to grips with that everything will be a lot easier.

Will you answer the previous questions?

Y or N

You do know my R&D department that I speak of is Pharma

Just admit you are cornered and lashing out because you have no viable data.

Once you come to grips with that everything will be a lot easier.

Will you answer the previous questions?

Y or N
I'm not saying kthomas needs meds you are

Ah ha we outed him. I knew it would happen.
Caught yet again.

Brianf we all used derstand you got suckered out of your money and your butthurt over anything/everything.
Now here is some help for you. Take my posts to your R-D department if it still exists and let them read it without your constant interference.
Your welcome.

Kthomas
I can guess your responses for the next 25 years just based off of 3 years of your current track record.
I need more statistics and data.
The data isn't enough or your results are because of variables.
I plan on testing all this soon.
And Bryan Litz I want to have your love baby

Rio
I won't comment on you because what you have already posted says it all. Good luck in your shed.

Today 444
Your most likely passed out at this time of day but hopefully you'll be sitting up soon?
Just say no you can do it.
My what is most likely passed out?

Looks to me like you shot yourself in the foot again.
Atleast it didn't cost you big bucks this time
So still deflecting?

Truthfully are you going to answer any questions with facts or you will just keep posting useless replies.

I’ll do this all day if that’s what you plan to do with your time

But I’m not the one with something to prove, you are

Everyone in this thread. You are all literally insane.

B7E83101-050A-4BC5-B782-0694536EC483.jpeg

Twas fun gents. I will actually be bowing out of this one. Was enlightening.

I'm scared of bears. TYGL

What in the fudd boomer shit is this thread lol

Also ...rimfire is gayier than aides.....

f7e6fb4a-0627-468c-97cc-f4255d55fbe2.gif

My $.02 on tuners:

We shoot F class (FTR) at 600 and 1000 yards. I had barrel threaded and installed tuner on old barrel just for testing. This barrel and load would shoot HM scores at 600 and Master at 1000. Took it to club to test tuner and I "thought" I found what it liked.

Did a match and it was horrible, like shotgun horrible on 1st match. Pulled it off and it shot again like in the past. My conclusion was, it obviously did something (bad) and had an affect (maybe good sometime). Just did not have enough time to test what it liked. Obviously requires lots of testing.

We have shot with some top F class shooters at state matches where I personally watched them twist one and hammer X's. So they work if you put in the time.

Reactions: kthomas
No one has convinced me to buy a tuner. The $$$ is there if anyone can show me anything besides a few random podium finishes and a lot of sales BS.

The only reason the Cobb tune might require a Cobb intake, would be because the MAF diameter on the intakes are different, and the tables in that particular tune are calibrated to Cobb’s diameter. Another reason canned tunes suck.

If you really want to blow their minds tell them paper filters flow more air than the fiber/oil type they all run. That would really wreck their "tune".

I'll just leave this here:

I've stopped bothering to argue with retards. Lots of people "beleive" things and even have "data" to prove it.

I'll also leave this:

But what the fuck do I know as a Professor of Data Science

at a major university

Or a Research Scientist

at a bigger one.
Didn’t you know…math is the devils language 😂😂😂

Reactions: Tokay444
I finally found the video of the "Super Secret Tuner Squad" at work when the were in the automotive business.

Your answer when your questions were answered you say they are not ? Let ask you a question .What is your real name?

The biggest tuner zealot on this site doesn’t even run one.
IMG_6922.png

Reactions: brianf