• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tuner Data

Well sure , but very few if any tuners were used in long range . You loaded the question , give me a break . So what if they were not using tuners lol.
You need yo stop being defensive,

If the winners aren’t using tuners then…they must not believe they work well enough to give them a extra edge

Show me a champion who doesn’t want every advantage possible..there arent any

Yeah once I became the national champion at 1000 yard benchrest I switched to what you guys call elr or what we call URSA and yes I am the only 2 time 3K winner there as well.
Your out of your league bud time to go back to the shed and build some hunting rifles
Not out of my league your just bitter for some reason.

Again..no one will answer the question I asked yet come back with other info not asked

Can any one find pics of the winner or top 5 in the comps

If they all have tuners that’s fine

If they don’t that’s fine

It’s called research

Get me the names and I’ll reach out to the winners and ask their opinion about tuners

You need yo stop being defensive,

If the winners aren’t using tuners then…they must not believe they work well enough to give them a extra edge

Show me a champion who doesn’t want every advantage possible..there arent any
Tuners are just a different way to tune and nothing more .

You and Cameljockey are saying different things here, I guess that's part of the confusion.

Every tuner advocate seems to have a different claim for what tuners can and can't do.

There are documented cases of athletes not changing their underwear during a winning streak and winning championships.

For 50 years or more.

By the logic proposed in this thread.........guess what?

Reactions: Taylorbok
If there is no difference then why use them at all?

It’s just another variable..

That post goes against everything on this thread

So you can put your rifle back in tune when it goes out of tune with the turn of a knob rather than changing loads .

I should clear up this possible misunderstanding, camel speaks of specific weight to tune for positive compensation to widen the window , I am speaking about universal tuners which are not weighted specifically to that rifle combo .

So, if I understand what’s just unfolded here before my eyes, now tuners are a supplement to adjusting your load. Is that more or less what Tim is saying?

I’m gonna take a break from this thread lol. I am sorta pooped out. I’ll pop back in sometime, maybe, but I’m unsubscribing from updates. It’s not just one person, it’s sorta the whole thing.

This is quite the revelation.

I’m gonna take a break from this thread lol. I am sorta pooped out. I’ll pop back in sometime, maybe, but I’m unsubscribing from updates. It’s not just one person, it’s sorta the whole thing.
Send me the requested measurements and I will send you a tuner and some free ammo.
You cannot tell anyone on this thread how you adjusted the tuner just the results of your groups with and without a tuner.
Deal or no deal

There are documented cases of athletes not changing their underwear during a winning streak and winning championships.

For 50 years or more.

By the logic proposed in this thread.........guess what?
Nobody here doubts that you have streaks in your underwear and that you haven't changed them in 50 years

If your not using a tuner your groups can be made smaller by using one.
I don't sell or market anything.
I also don't post groups shot at 10 yards
This is a 100 yard group shot prone from bipod and rear bag.
How much smaller will a tuner make it?

At this years ko2m how many shooters used a tuner?
If none were used the chance of winning might be harder to achieve wouldn't it?

Not if a tuner is just a substitute for changing your load.

Maybe you're projecting. The only thing loaded is my pistol.

Ok,

This is why tuners “have a bad name”

Every time there is a question there are confusing answers

One guy says they make groups smaller

One guy says they are for positive compensation

Positive compensation is mainly vertical and groups are “round”

One guy says it’s just another way to tune, meaning all “tuning is equal”

Both bring up data which is 8-15 years old, while valid there are hundreds of not thousands of data points available

Neither will help in listing the winners and their gear of the top shooters in each division, so a consensus could be had

And from that consensus comms will be started looking for their opinion aboot tuners and effects.

Neither said let’s go get instruments and really vet this stuff out

No one “pro tuner” has created a universal tuning process, as all tuners are just weight.

No one “pro tuner” has shown a formula for choosing tuner weight.

Additionally all “pro tuner” consistently state that tuners function by engineering/physics.

If that is true, a linear process of how to tune and what weight tuner should be readily available, as it’s just math.

Is it not plainly obvious why tuner discussions turn to a disaster /pissing match

I should clear up this possible misunderstanding, camel speaks of specific weight to tune for positive compensation to widen the window , I am speaking about universal tuners which are not weighted specifically to that rifle combo .

If your not using a tuner your groups can be made smaller by using one.
I don't sell or market anything.
I also don't post groups shot at 10 yards

Reactions: kthomas
Okay so now we know what is going on here.
One of these guys got suckered out of his money by Theiss.
Now he wants the few who know what they are doing to supply him with details so he can try and get his money back with a government contract.
Why didn't you just say that in the first place and we could have gave you an answer

Reactions: brianf
Okay so now we know what is going on here.
One of these guys got suckered out of his money by Theiss.
Now he wants the few who know what they are doing to supply him with details so he can try and get his money back with a government contract.
Why didn't you just say that in the first place and we could have gave you an answer

This post says more about you than it does the person you are attacking.

It's pretty telling that you choose to resort to insults and condescending remarks over respectful debate and engagement.

Reactions: Tokay444

It's pretty telling that you choose to resort to insults and condescending remarks over respectful debate and engagement.
I had a podcast too, does that make me a expert with out having data😂😂😂😂

Actually in looking over your posts of the last 3 years it shows you as insulting and condescending. I have been getting phone calls explaining why some of you appear as trolls or bootlickers but now the picture is becoming clearer by the minute
You actually hate the data and statistics because you haven't figured out how to make money on it

Actually in looking over your posts of the last 3 years it shows you as insulting and condescending. I have been getting phone calls explaining why some of you appear as trolls or bootlickers but now the picture is becoming clearer by the minute
You actually hate the data and statistics because you haven't figured out how to make money on it

You must have me confused for someone else. I don't work in the firearm industry - past or present. Whether tuners "work" or not really has no bearing on my fiscal state. I doubt you get any phone calls about me specifically, I'm just a random hobbyist :ROFLMAO: - who do you think I am?

And I don't know what posts of mine you are referring to. While I may disagree with people, resorting to insults or condescending remarks to make my point is not my MO.

You must have me confused for someone else. I don't work in the firearm industry - past or present. Whether tuners "work" or not really has no bearing on my fiscal state. I doubt you get any phone calls about me specifically, I'm just a random hobbyist :ROFLMAO: - who do you think I am?

And I don't know what posts of mine you are referring to. While I may disagree with people, resorting to insults or condescending remarks to make my point is not my MO.
He thinks you are DThomas. Lol

Standby, Varmint Al and rimfire benchrest talk incoming….. again.

• Haha
Reactions: brianf and kthomas
Amazing how @cameljockey230 will not reply to my post above about how he and Tim are not in agreement

But would rather search post history, reduce himself to name calling rather than explain the topic

Reactions: kthomas
Wait, wait, wait.......

This stuff has worked for "100 years", and you guys have been researching it for 20 or more years each.....and one helped write a book about it in 2010....

It's 2023 and neither of you are monetizing this is any significant way.

What are you guys waiting for......until you have 30 years data......to finally monetize this????

Yeah that's a completely different individual
1696976257689.gif

Oh no....insane Lynn figured me out. I've been lurking here in the shadows the whole time waiting for them to drop the big secret so I can sell it to Bryan Litz and retire off the $8.50 I could make off this stuff.

And just to keep in line with my insulting and condescending stereotype......you're all morons, and I've seen elementary school science fair exhibits more impressive than this. I'd make more performing corporate espionage off the kid's lemonade stand that lives next door.

Anyway, back to the shadows until the mentally handicapped bat signal shines in my window again......

Ah ha we outed him. I knew it would happen.
Caught yet again.

Brianf we all used derstand you got suckered out of your money and your butthurt over anything/everything.
Now here is some help for you. Take my posts to your R-D department if it still exists and let them read it without your constant interference.
Your welcome.

Kthomas
I can guess your responses for the next 25 years just based off of 3 years of your current track record.
I need more statistics and data.
The data isn't enough or your results are because of variables.
I plan on testing all this soon.
And Bryan Litz I want to have your love baby

Rio
I won't comment on you because what you have already posted says it all. Good luck in your shed.

Today 444
Your most likely passed out at this time of day but hopefully you'll be sitting up soon?
Just say no you can do it.

Ah ha we outed him. I knew it would happen.
Caught yet again.

Brianf we all used derstand you got suckered out of your money and your butthurt over anything/everything.
Now here is some help for you. Take my posts to your R-D department if it still exists and let them read it without your constant interference.
Your welcome.

Kthomas
I can guess your responses for the next 25 years just based off of 3 years of your current track record.
I need more statistics and data.
The data isn't enough or your results are because of variables.
I plan on testing all this soon.
And Bryan Litz I want to have your love baby

Rio
I won't comment on you because what you have already posted says it all. Good luck in your shed.

Today 444
Your most likely passed out at this time of day but hopefully you'll be sitting up soon?
Just say no you can do it.
Still won’t answer the real questions, and trying to deflect by name calling.

Par for the course, when people get cornered in their own web of misinformation

You must live under a rock if you think bringing up history riles me up like a teenager.

I make fun of myself about that situation more than anyone.

Back to deflection

Still won’t answer the real questions, and trying to deflect by name calling.

Par for the course, when people get cornered in their own web of misinformation

You must live under a rock if you think bringing up history riles me up like a teenager.

I make fun of myself about that situation more than anyone.

Back to deflection
I fully understand you haven't got a clue how to setup a proper tuner and you wasted all your money with Theiss but unfortunately for you you went about getting the answer all wrong and now your screwed once again.
Buckle up buttercup