• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Turkey season

Gordon Nettleton

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 29, 2006
Dallas,Texas
Who of you have begun to get ready for Spring Turkey Season. Going in two weeks to begin scouting and looking for roost, and spots to set up. Have the calls out looking at mouth calls that need to be replaced, and chalking up boxes and slates. Getting the decoys out this weekend and will pattern the shotgun in a few weeks

Re: Turkey season

Our season doesnt start until May
frown.gif

Private land March 15, WMA april 1st, found the motherload yest hope theres enough food for em to stick.

Ours starts the 21st. Got they Bowtech waxed and ready to let the Rage (broadhead) out of the cage. We've got two huge Toms we have seen since last year. We couldn't get them in bow range last year because we got on them late. This year will be different.

i cant wait

i got a pic of this tom during deer season
MDGC0159.jpg

i just fletched up some new arrows, i am going to give the maguns bullheads a go this year and just take off thier heads

Depending on the snow melt were planning on going up to Colville, WA on the 17th through the 22nd. It's been a brutal winter around Colville, Spokan area so there is really no telling.