• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

TVP Customer Appreciation Day

Re: TVP Customer Appreciation Day

I will have an update on raffle tickets here soon. Some shooters/members are sending money for tickets. Hope to have all them sold in a week or so and have the drawing here at a shoot. Busy today and tomorrow cleaning up after WIND storm.
Lots of damage.

Thanks,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bmoble</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't think all the tickets have sold </div></div>
edit post mine crossed with toms......, Good things come to those who wait. Fingers crossedxxxx

Tom-

Does the ticket holder need to be present for the drawing? I'd like to participate but I can't guarantee I can be there when the winner is pulled.

Wind? out there? Never... Hopefully the cleanup doesn't get in the way of deer season too much, I'm looking forward to getting out there again.

The weather wasnt bad here in Columbus but I can only imagine what it is ike out at the range. Hopefully its not toooo bad.

Shooters,
Range will be open Sat and Sun IF I can find someone to run the show.
Positions 3 and 4 of the long course will be CLOSED and NO mile shooting will be allowed.
I will let you know asap!

Thanks,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Breeze67</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yea, maybe I'll just build another 260
grin.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTb-VpLkc5Y
</div></div>
Thats a pretty good video as you can catch a little of the trace in it.

I'm up for joining and getting out there this weekend, I'll grab a few tickets if they are available. I was at the newbie shoot awhile ago, think I'll shoot better lol.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bohem</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tom-

Does the ticket holder need to be present for the drawing? I'd like to participate but I can't guarantee I can be there when the winner is pulled.

Wind? out there? Never... Hopefully the cleanup doesn't get in the way of deer season too much, I'm looking forward to getting out there again. </div></div>
Check with Tom but I believe its a paid range member drawing only? For customer appreciation day.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Breeze67</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm sorry but I don't think the 338 bullet was passing through the milk jug I'll post video's later.

"Lighter projectile = more expansion, greater energy transferred to target."

Sounds good and right but... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yLJrg5YGGw

</div></div>

And now the 338 Lapua w/250gr bullets
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHOQw6yppTI

Looked like two hits to me. Lots of really close misses and good calls by spotter. I would have expected more action on the hits with the velocity from the 338.

Ya gotta love those 260's.
smile.gif

Looked like a fun day with plenty of wind to play havoc with ya.

Topstrap

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: woodspider</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bohem</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tom-

Wind? out there? Never... Hopefully the cleanup doesn't get in the way of deer season too much, I'm looking forward to getting out there again. </div></div>
Check with Tom but I believe its a paid range member drawing only? For customer appreciation day. </div></div>

Thanks, I'm a member of the TVP club so I'm not worried there. I have a PM in to Tom already.

That is good video.. you can really see the trace as it goes out through. Good calls by Wayde on the hits too.

That is a sick video Wayde. I love watching the traces from my shots. I must say, that was not easy at all hitting the jugs that day with the wind. I am still a bit puzzled why the dead center hit just poked a hole thru the jug. As if I was shooting armor piercing rounds or something.