• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TVP Fall Tactical Challenge

Re: TVP Fall Tactical Challenge

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: turbo54</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The "Dave's" won with ~700 points out of a possible 1000. Bill and Donny took a fairly close second with ~640.

COF included:

A single 600 yard shot at a 12"x12" plate, standing, with a 5' tall pole to support the rifle and then a single prone shot at a silhouette at 1000, all in 30 seconds

Then a "mad minute" - one minute total for both shooters to engage targets at 200, 300,400.....1000 yards with one shot per target

Then we shot all 4 stages of the both the intimidater and the headhunter...a first round hit = 10 points, SRH=5, TRH=2

Conditions were beautiful with ~60-65°F, 2000' DA, and moderately steady wind at 5-6mph.</div></div>

Can we just use Don vice Donny in the future?

Enjoyed shooting and having beers with you guys. Lets do it again soon!

Was also looking forward to some scores and match results. Always like to see who's shooting and how they are doing. Been fun watching new shooters progress and improve.

Topstrap

Tom was having internet problems and asked me to upload some stuff for him from my Camera.

Results.jpg

100_0383.jpg

100_0382.jpg

100_0381.jpg

100_0380.jpg

100_0379.jpg

100_0378.jpg

And here is a video for some of the guys that have never been to TVP:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvGnzBfZXOc&feature=plcp

Good luck,
Merritt

Thanks for posting Merritt. Wayne and I had a blast and it was a good day to be out shooting.