• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TVP Intimidator/short course schedule

Re: TVP Intimidator/short course schedule

What are the specs on those new 260 builds? What kind of velocity are you getting with those set ups? Looks mighty appealing....

What is the turn around time on a build these days?

Josh

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J. A. Hamilton</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What are the specs on those new 260 builds? What kind of velocity are you getting with those set ups? Looks mighty appealing....

What is the turn around time on a build these days?

Josh </div></div>

Krieger Barrel 28 1/2 long w/8 1/2 twist
Surgeon 591
Jewell trigger
Terry Cross Sentinel Combat Stock
Velocity is running between 2950-3000 by the drop chart we made by shooting every hundred out to 1200

As for turn around ours took 10 weeks from the time I wrote the check until I pulled the trigger.

I could not be happier

Give Tom a call he will take care of you
Tom Sarver
Thunder Valley Precision
07FFL/SOT2
15786 TR.118 Kimbolton, Ohio 43749
[email protected]
740-502-6530

What's planned for this Sunday Oct 3rd? Intimidator?

This Saturday October 2nd we will shoot a double Intimidator.
For those who only wish to shoot it once thru may do so.
Cost is $20 either way.

Sunday we will shoot the Intimidator once thru..cost is $20

I'm working on the October schedule as of now.

Thanks,

Pardon the question - but what kind of price range are you at with this set up? This is a rifle that I have been thinking about a lot. Perhaps I will see you at TVP this weekend.

October TVP schedule

10-2 Intimidator Double
10-3 Intimidator
10-9 Intimidator/Short
10-10 Short Double
10-16 Intimidator/Intimidator One Shot
10-17 Short
10-23 TVP Customer appreciation day party (FRESH Venison)We will discuss.
10-24 Intimidator

At this point I'm planning on closing down the range for three to four weeks after Oct.24th. But, we may allow the short course and bench shooting to continue if things work out as planned.
After a certain date in November we will start up again full time.

Thanks,

CaptainH,

Please feel free to give us a call to discuss options and pricing. We would be glad to help! We have several customers here at TVP who would be glad to let you shoot their rifles to test them out and you would be welcome to try any of mine also. But be advised..you will be hooked! Come out some weekend or make an appointment to demo one of our precision rifles through the week or weekend. We offer a full line of precision rifles and components such as scopes and suppressors and most of all proper training to wield it.

Thanks,

been lurking here for years, but Tom's match this weekend was worth a post:

I had a blast. It was good (much needed) practice. Very enjoyable, laid-back pace. Well worth the drive from TN. The course of fire is well-designed and challenging in several ways.

If I didn't have to use two days of vacation to drive up and back on friday/monday, I'd be tempted to go every weekend. As it is, I'll try to make at least 2 or 3 trips/yr.

The OCT 23/24th dates look interesting. I can't decide whether I'd rather I'd rather hang out and stuff my face with venison or shoot another short/long course. If I can swing the time off work, I may come up a day early and practice.

Thanks for putting it on, Tom

Tom, I see the price is $20.00 for this weekends match. Is that for everyone or members only?

Thanks

Topstrap

20 for members, 30 for non members

That's correct, $20 for members $30 for non.
Membership is $50 per year. Either way it's a good deal to see the best rigs available and train all day in a very precise shooting sport to gain knowledge and make new friends who share the same passion.

Thanks,

I'm not sure yet, I suppose we can. Then eat?
Its your day guys so I guess we should discuss it. I'm easy!

Thanks,

Who's going shooting this weekend?

Mike and myself will be there Saturday.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Breeze67</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who's going shooting this weekend?

Mike and myself will be there Saturday. </div></div>

I might come down Sunday.

Shooting, food and a few brewskies - what more could you ask for - don't answer that!

Me and Eric are looking at sunday hes let me know tonight.

I will shoot the Intimidator on Sun. but would like to shoot something on Sat. as well to justify the long road trip. Short course? .308's only?

We'll still be done by 2pm which leaves a long time for eating and drinking.

Had a good time today once I got away from station 1!! The typical Thunder Valley wind kept things interesting to say the least. I spent 26 rounds to complete the course, so not a bad day. Anyone that stayed home scared of the weather certainly missed out.

Yes, ended up with 116 points. Once I got away from position 1 the world was a better place. I think I only collected 7 points on the first position
crazy.gif
..... stupid wind.

Talked to Tom earlier and there has been a <span style="font-weight: bold">change to the schedule.</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">10-9 Intimidator/Short
10-10 Intimidator/Short</span>

If anyone had planned to shoot the short on Sunday you still can do that. You will start with everyone else and just stop when we get done with position 2

Hope to see ya out this weekend

I should be there Sunday. Looks like we are down to the last couple of weekends for this season.

Good stuff last week Mike, especially shooting first.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Breeze67</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll be there Sunday
</div></div>

You bringing Mike too?

Thanks Tom for another great day at TVP.

Nice shootin' Wayde. A 125 with todays wind. See ya next Sunday.

Thanks again Tom for the rifle build, the outstanding range, and wind calls.
Thanks Jim hopefully I can get my shooting partner up there so we can practice together so we can get those numbers regularly....Yea right

15wgbpk.jpg

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #CC0000">Schedule Update</span></span>

10-16 Combo (short & Intimidator)
10-17 Combo (short & Intimidator)

If you want to shoot the short course come on out, Start with everyone and stop early.
See ya this weekend

I'll be there Saturday w/shooting partner

Anyone going past a gun shop I could use 8lbs of H4350 I'm not out just getting close. Shoot me a pm if its a possibility

Thanks

Sorry for being out of the loop, been out of town for about the last 3 weeks.

Look forward to shooting with everyone again this weekend, I will be up on Fri, and plan on shooting Sat & Sun.

Thanks in advance to Tom for adding these dates in Oct!

I am sure with the "Terrible .260 Twosome" and the "Hulkimaniacs" that it will be a fun time!

Hope to see everyone soon,
M Richardson

We don't need no stinkin' HD.

Thats a nice video Wayde! See ya sunday.

Hope everyone had as much fun as I did Saturday.

The TVP 260's
168x3k7.jpg

Saturday's Group minus 2
9fr13t.jpg

Now only if the other two .260's had cans......then they would be complete!
Wayde, did I mention I have several Sharks in stock?

Looks like Gary got the mile rabbit ears!
Thanks for coming guys had a blast even if I was the wind bitch again.
Teams are coming together. Need to establish a individule 10 match agg winner and TEAM agg. winner too for next year.
We will discuss this at party among other things.
A meeting of the minds is in order. I hope wasp boy will be here..lol.