• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

TVP Modified Combo Match

Re: TVP Modified Combo Match

Wade,

Tom Myers in Cinti.

I find the upcoming weekend has a hole in it. When you speak to Tom and decides if there is some shootng on this Sat. Nov. 20th, please post it. I'd like to come up, weather permitting.

Tom
You might want to get a hold of Tom to see if there are any plans. I have to work so I wasn't going to try and set anything up.

Here are a few photo's from the weekend

kb58o.jpg

a2q4nq.jpg

28co6m9.jpg

9sw50k.jpg

36f7o.jpg

Look at the range flag in the background
laugh.gif

16m3au1.jpg

98cyn9.jpg

5v3w2b.jpg

I going to have to start charging for these action shots.
grin.gif

A very handsome, professional, intellectual, charismatic and just plain cool bunch of excellent marksmen!
Thanks for the photos. I noticed that you avoided the plumbers b.tt images I can't seem to get out of mind, thanks for that too. Great experience...Oh, I need mention to mention how patient and helpful everyone was. Thanks again for making us newbies feel welcome.

Great shots!

I had a great time and will definitely be back again. Well worth the drive!

+1 on it being a hell of a good day. Humbling to say the least and some of the most fun I've had behind a rifle in a long time.

ha the one pic i make it into im sittin on my ass in the back of a pickup.

good shootin everyone, had a good time. learn something new everytime. intimidator kicked my ass. did alright on the short though, first round hit on all except for one target. which i missed three times somehow..

what i learned about my rifle is..
the x-marks gota go.
have issues feeding from the internal mag, i can single load faster.
a slightly better low-end scope would be nice, like a falcon. although the wotac has performed pretty admirably thusfar.
oh, and i <span style="font-style: italic">need</span> a suppressor. and an atlas.

Check out the Weaver 3-10X40 mil/mil from Midway. It's pretty solid for what it is.

Yeah, Sunday got the wheels turning for a new rifle with an 18" barrel and a can.......

Hey, thanks guys for the great time on Sunday.
It was my first outing ever, anywhere.
With that being said, I had no idea what to bring, what was required, I was a virgin, but with the help of everyone there, they made me fell right at home.
Learned a lot of things and will be better prepared the next time.
Found what my loads will do and won't do, may want to change scopes, mat, but all in all was a great day.
Great place to shoot, many thanks to Blaze, Wade, Tom, Chris.
Looking forward to the next time.

I wanted to thank you all too, it was a great time. I didn't see the plumber's crack so I imagine it was mine...lol sorry. im looking foward to the next time out as well.

Last I heard Tom was going to open back up after deer gun season, but maybe he'll chime in for an update.

Remembering last year in January ya might need to have heaters under each target to keep them warm and cozy so they won't keep breaking from the cold.
smile.gif

It was nasty on that hilltop and even worse standing under that shelter with that wind whistling thru.

Topstrap