Twitter Hacker :Sign this kid up for the NSA

Mischievous

Private
Minuteman
Jul 30, 2020
Teen from Florida charged with over 30 felonies for hacking twitter accounts. I say recruit him for the NSA!

Skunk

Violating Rights
Belligerents
Nov 24, 2003
Rolling Green
Some of these idiots are, in fact, offered opportunities at Govt positions and they go back home to their parents' house and continue to do this stupid shit. A shit-head is all some people will ever be.

Cheyenne Bodie

Goon
Belligerents
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2018
Whore Island
I used to know a guy that found some trouble hacking something federal, and then started doing said trouble for the gubment as part of his plea deal. Smart dude, terrible morals though.

Reactions: lash

seanh

Fucktard Ring ldr
Belligerents
Sep 7, 2011
Houston, TX
Doing certain crimes than going to work for the feds or some other acronym agency... Not uncommon at all. Wise man told me one time... Use a criminal To Catch a Criminal... typical rational thought won't work in catching them

Wading

Pugsley
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jul 8, 2019
Couldn't they drag the investigation out for a couple more weeks and blame it on Chicoms and Russians like everything else ..
They could have blamed it on China and employed the kid, WHAT have our government become. :unsure:

W54/XM-388

Online Training Member
Online Training Access
Belligerents
Oct 1, 2005
Dallas, TX
They may have made him and offer and he told them to go pound sand, so they arrested him.

HeavyAssault

Dog-Face_Pony-Soldier (AVN RGT)
Belligerents
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2011
Alabama/Georgia
It was a bunch of social engineering, not a computer based "hack" from what I have learned. Two very different processes these days.

Reactions: OldSalty