• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Twitter Hacker :Sign this kid up for the NSA

Mischievous

🍀 🍀 🍀 🍀 🍀 🍀 🍀
Minuteman
Jul 30, 2020
Scottsdale, AZ
Some of these idiots are, in fact, offered opportunities at Govt positions and they go back home to their parents' house and continue to do this stupid shit. A shit-head is all some people will ever be.

I used to know a guy that found some trouble hacking something federal, and then started doing said trouble for the gubment as part of his plea deal. Smart dude, terrible morals though.

Reactions: lash
Doing certain crimes than going to work for the feds or some other acronym agency... Not uncommon at all. Wise man told me one time... Use a criminal To Catch a Criminal... typical rational thought won't work in catching them

Couldn't they drag the investigation out for a couple more weeks and blame it on Chicoms and Russians like everything else ..
They could have blamed it on China and employed the kid, WHAT have our government become. :unsure:

They may have made him and offer and he told them to go pound sand, so they arrested him.

I think the offers come after the arrest.

It was a bunch of social engineering, not a computer based "hack" from what I have learned. Two very different processes these days.

Reactions: OldSalty
static.politico.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: OldSalty