• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Two Guns Left Needing A Home! - Prices Dropped

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    Almost have the safe evacuated and just 4 more to go. Dropped the prices from any previous ad to get these moved and free up the space/cash for other investments and projects. I highly prefer USPS Money Orders or Cashiers Check from your bank. If you're a reputable member with feedback I'll ship as soon as the check/MO arrives. If not then please allow a day or two for it to clear.

If you're local to Michigan, knock $100 off any of the prices listed below.

GUNS:

1)
    Custom 338 Norma, Lawton 8500, Jewell Trigger, Hart 1:9 MTU 27” barrel, threaded 5/8x24 with timed muzzle brake, XLR Evo HD with the BMG stock. It will come with 1 mag, around 100 pieces of once fired Norma brass, and I have some Barnes projectiles I will include.

2) BCM factory lightweight 14.5" pinned upper in 5.56. I added an ambi latch and NLA BCG. The lower is a F7 Design folder with an ALG trigger and Vltor EMOD stock. It's an awesome gun and perfect balance of a lightweight upper and folding lower. - $975 shipped - sold pending funds

3)
    Statement Defense Gen 4 Glock 19. - Keeping this one.

4) Agency/SSVI collab Gen 4 Glock 19 build. s. It will come with (3) magazines, and a Holosun 507C optic - $OLD
    TRADES:

Pretty set on trades but open to the following:
    - 308 win match ammo
    - 6 creed match ammo
    - 28 Nosler factory ammo
    - 5.56 or 223 factory ammo

B172E5AA-EE38-47EF-8F0F-6A61FD18193D.jpeg

761588C1-078F-45A9-A415-276AA7703DBB.jpeg

C4BE5D14-3947-4EBD-8CFF-9FDE7594ECC9.jpeg

F4BB95AF-611B-4ED2-A25E-E2C6F9288C54.jpeg

Last edited:
    Reactions: J-Fonz
    Any pictures of the Glocks by chance?

They should already be up there. Check again and let me know if they aren't showing up for some reason.

Up top, prices dropped.

Up top, prices dropped even further. These need to move out of the safe.

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Big price drop on these 2 in the original ad. I'm willing to take the hit to free up some funds for some spring projects that are more important right now.

Reactions: Aaron jazek