• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Two rifles that Eddie Fosnaugh cerakote.

SuperSeal110

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2005
Michigan
I had Eddie coat two complete barreled actions with Cerakote. Black graphite went on my g/f's .223ai and coyote tan went on my .17rem.

I was lucky enough to meet up with Eddie Fosnaugh and Karl Kampfeld the weekend before since they were at a match not too far from the house. I handed the bolts to Karl and asked him to put some Campfire knobs on them. Eddie received them on Wednesday to cerakote. I shot a match today (Sunday) with Eddie and received my barreled actions. Both Eddie and Karls work is excellent.

I'm very impressed with Eddie's cerakote work. Everything matches. He took the time to do the safety/triggers..ect.

If you're looking for some cerakote work, don't over look Eddie. His customer service skills are excellent and his work is Awesome! I know I'll be using Eddie for a couple more future cerakote jobs.

Eddie's website

Now for the pictures.

DSCI0006.jpg

DSCI0005.jpg

Re: Two rifles that Eddie Fosnaugh cerakote.

I'm having Eddie do my 7mmRM when Gary Ocock is done working his mojo.

Wish I could of shot the match today but I had to go on the boat...

Rich

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wild Bill C</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Work looks great, website could use more information...</div></div>

Were the links on the left not working? Please give more detail.

Eddie,

I'm not seeing any links on the left? Can barely see your email address, but can get it working as a hot link (only hot link on the page....). Am using the latest IE in Vista environment. HTH's!

Bill

Bill,

Thanks for the reply back. My wife built the website on her own and we have been having problems with the links on the left side. We tried to make it to text only but it didn't work.

Anyways, I apologize for problem and we WILL get it fixed sooner or later.

I used a IE browser before and switched to Mozilla Firefox and it works lighting fast compared to IE.

Here is a link to my services and pricing page, hopefully it works. Thanks

http://www.fosnaughcustoms.com/index_files/page0001.html