• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

U.S. NAVY SEALS’ DARING RESCUE OF TWO HOSTAGES

KillShot

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
May 25, 2010
Tulsa, Oklahoma
One more for the good guys!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">MOGADISHU, Somalia (The Blaze/AP) — U.S. military forces flew into Somalia in a nighttime helicopter raid Wednesday, freed an American and a Danish hostage, and killed nine pirates in a mission President Barack Obama appeared to reference before his State of the Union speech, officials and a pirate source said.

The Danish Refugee Council confirmed that the two aid workers, American Jessica Buchanan and Dane Poul Hagen Thisted, were freed “during an operation in Somalia.” Buchanan, 32, and Thisted, 60, had been working with a de-mining unit of the Danish Refugee Council when they were kidnapped in October.

A U.S. official says the SEAL team that rescued the two hostages was the same unit that killed Osama bin Laden.

ZaPaYT.jpg

Obama seemed to refer to the mission before his State of the Union address in Washington Tuesday night. As he entered the House chamber in the U.S. Capitol, he pointed at Defense Secretary Leon Panetta in the crowd and said, “Good job tonight.”

A Western official told The Associated Press that the raid was carried out by U.S. military forces. A second official said the helicopters and the hostages flew to a U.S. military base called Camp Lemonnier in the Horn of Africa nation of Djibouti. Both officials spoke on condition of anonymity because the information had not been released publicly.

The timing of the raid may have been made more urgent by a medical condition. The Danish Refugee Council had been trying to work with Somali elders to win the hostages’ freedom but had found little success.

“One of the hostages has a disease that was very serious and that had to be solved,” Danish Foreign Minister Villy Soevndal told Denmark’s TV2 channel. Soevndal did not provide any more details.

Navy-Seal.jpg

Soevndal congratulated the Americans for the successful raid and said he had been informed of the action but declined to say when exactly the Danes were informed.

Panetta visited Camp Lemonnier just over a month ago. A key U.S. ally in this region, Djibouti has the only U.S. base in sub-Saharan Africa. It hosts the military’s Combined Joint Task Force-Horn of Africa.

The Danish Refugee Council said both freed hostages are unharmed “and at a safe location.“ The group said in a separate statement that the two ”are on their way to be reunited with their families.”

Ann Mary Olsen, head of the Danish Refugee Council’s international department, was the one who informed the family of Hagen Thisted of the successful military operation.

“They (the family) were very happy and incredibly relieved that it is over,” she said.

The two aid workers appear to have been kidnapped by criminals – sometimes referred to as pirates – and not by Somalia’s al-Qaida-linked militant group al-Shabab. As large ships at sea have increased their defenses against pirate attacks, gangs have looked for other money making opportunities like land-based kidnappings.

A pirate who gave his name as Bile Hussein said he had spoken to pirates at the scene of the raid and they reported that nine pirates had been killed and three are missing. He said the raid had been very quick and caught the guards as they were sleeping after having chewed the narcotic leaf qat for much of the evening. Qat is a stimulant but users often sleep heavily after hours of chewing.

seal1.jpg

A second pirate who gave his name as Ahmed Hashi said two helicopters attacked at about 2 a.m. at the site where the hostages were being held about 20 kilometers (12 miles) north of the Somali town of Adado.

Maj. Kelly Cahalan, a military spokeswoman at U.S. Africa Command in Stuttgart, Germany, said she had no information on the raid. A spokeswoman at the Pentagon had no immediate comment. U.S. military rescue operations are typically carried out by highly trained special forces.

The Danish Refugee Council had earlier enlisted traditional Somali elders and members of civil society to seek the release of the two hostages.

“We are really happy with the successful release of the innocents kidnapped by evildoers,” said Mohamud Sahal, an elder in Galkayo town, by phone. “They were guests who were treated brutally. That was against Islam and our culture … These men (pirates) have spoiled our good customs and culture, so Somalis should fight back.”

The two were seized in October from the portion of Galkayo town under the control of a government-allied clan militia. The aid agency has said that Somalis held demonstrations demanding the pair’s quick release.

Their Somali colleague was detained by police on suspicion of being involved in their kidnapping.

The two hostages were working in northern Somalia for the Danish Demining Group, whose experts have been clearing mines and unexploded ordnance in conflict zones in Africa and the Middle East.

Several hostages are still being held in Somalia, including a British tourist and two Spanish doctors seized from neighboring Kenya, and an American journalist kidnapped on Saturday.

</div></div>

Source – The Blaze

Re: U.S. NAVY SEALS’ DARING RESCUE OF TWO HOSTAGES

There's only like 800 more hostages, and about 60 ships, left to liberate. Lots of work left to do.

This Buchanan woman is just another stupid ass bleeding heart liberal idiot who was stupid enough to actually go to Somalia on her own,and then puts our troops at risk having to rescue her dumb ass. She put herself in as dangerous a place as she could, and we have to bail her out. Dumb,irresponsible, egotistical bitch. I'm glad none of our guys got hurt or killed rescuing her. They should send her a bill. She had no business there in the first place.

Yep, and I think all treasure and plunder should be kept by the Teams and spent on the families of their fallen and the remainder (if there is any) used to buy the Seals new and improved toys.

I agree, these idiots who put our guys in harms way going to places they should never be, should be handed a bill for the job well done. congrats on the skill of our military troops and shame on the dumb asses!

Positive results and a successful outcome without diplomacy...hmmmmm?

wonder if the delta guys are feeling left out of the high profile missions these days. I also wonder if the commander of Socom being a navy guy has anything to do with the seals getting the high profile missions.

You know, not every person who goes to a bad place to help people is a "bleeding heart liberal dumbass." I'm sure the kids who aren't missing limbs because someone removed some 50 year old land-mines aren't getting bills from the people over there removing them.

Kudos to the SEAL's that went in to help people who were helping OTHER people. And shame on the people who do take stupid risks and jeapordize rescuers.

I say that when we are going to send troops into situations like this to rescue people that we let THEM figure out the best way to do these missions.

LOL!!! CAG missions are only a success if no one finds out about them. I doubt they are feeling left out. They dont like publicity.

"we're the navy seals and we're here to get you out"

people that know will get that.

This is in no way to be construed as a post to downgrade anything the SEALs or anyone else in our military is tasked with doing. Just my .02 on what the "delta guys" think

ymmv

GO USA

NOW LET ME SAY THIS IS A JOKE BUT

I'm sure that the CAG guys are happy that the 2nd string is finally getting some playing time with the easier stuff.!!!

Seriously WAY TO GO SOCOM..!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: verdugo60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You know, not every person who goes to a bad place to help people is a "bleeding heart liberal dumbass." I'm sure the kids who aren't missing limbs because someone removed some 50 year old land-mines aren't getting bills from the people over there removing them.

</div></div>
She had no business going there. Period. She was no skilled EOD tech.She was a bleeding heart liberal who put herself in a place she had no business when anybody with a ounce of common sense would have known better.
They say she has a "life-threatening" infection cooking. My guess is Pelvic Inflammatory Disease from getting VD while raped as a hostage. That is the one that makes the most sense. Silly Bitch. Antibiotics will kill the infection, but she will likely end up sterile if she doesn't die from acute renal failure. Likely was exposed to AIDS too.
I think the landmine story is bullshit. Somali isn't a place that is or was salted with them. More likely she was there watching the banditsstealthe free food and supplies that the NGO's spent lots of money on to transport to that shithole. Stealing from NGO's is routine business there. You go to the markets there and the stuff is for sale still in the NGO and USAID bags and boxes.
But the landmine clearing story is much more sympathetic to people who don't know any better. It will help with fundraising.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Donttrytorun</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: verdugo60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You know, not every person who goes to a bad place to help people is a "bleeding heart liberal dumbass." I'm sure the kids who aren't missing limbs because someone removed some 50 year old land-mines aren't getting bills from the people over there removing them.

</div></div>They say she has a "life-threatening" infection cooking. My guess is Pelvic Inflammatory Disease from getting VD while raped as a hostage. That is the one that makes the most sense. Silly Bitch. Antibiotics will kill the infection, but she will likely end up sterile if she doesn't die from acute renal failure. Likely was exposed to AIDS too.</div></div>

You're a disgrace for trashing this woman with your vile rant.

The hate has truly infected your mind.

I just seen a picture of Jesse Buchanan on the news she lives 15 minutes from me. Don't really know her but I have seen her several times. This is the first thing in the news about her. Nothing was reported when she was captured.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Guy Montag</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Donttrytorun</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: verdugo60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You know, not every person who goes to a bad place to help people is a "bleeding heart liberal dumbass." I'm sure the kids who aren't missing limbs because someone removed some 50 year old land-mines aren't getting bills from the people over there removing them.

</div></div>They say she has a "life-threatening" infection cooking. My guess is Pelvic Inflammatory Disease from getting VD while raped as a hostage. That is the one that makes the most sense. Silly Bitch. Antibiotics will kill the infection, but she will likely end up sterile if she doesn't die from acute renal failure. Likely was exposed to AIDS too.</div></div>

You're a disgrace for trashing this woman with your vile rant.

The hate has truly infected your mind. </div></div>

No, I've been to Somali, and Kenya, and know who these people are who captured her. VD is endemic there, as well as promiscuity and rape among the indigeous population. So is drug use (Khat). She is a silly ass Christian Missionary who put herself in harm's way and our SEALs had to go and bail her dumb ass out. These Missonaries go to the Soutern Phillipines, and Africa, and even Afghanistan, and then wonder why they get in trouble. And their NGOs use them and their captivity as fundraising tools but don't pay the ransom because "God's Will Be Done".
She is no heroine in my book. And neither is her Danish husband twice her age. he should have known better and protected her instead of taking her to Bumfuck Somalia to be kidnapped and made hostage, and putting American Troops at risk to rescue them. What has happened to her are the consequences of her decisions.

But the whole story is apparently a fake, lifted right fro a Soap Opera "One Life To Live". The internet says so. www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread801776/pg1

I love knowing we live in a country with an attitudie of "I get what I want even if I have to come get it" Dont f@&^ with the USA.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wdebo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just seen a picture of Jesse Buchanan on the news she lives 15 minutes from me. Don't really know her but I have seen her several times. This is the first thing in the news about her. Nothing was reported when she was captured. </div></div>
She went to Valley Forge Christian College, about 15 minutes from me. It is the site and buildings from the former Valley Forge VA Hospital (closed after Vietnam). Became a Missionary.
She is married to that 60 year old Dane she was with, so I doubt she will be returning to live in Ohio. She sold off all her posessions and moved to Africa. Taught 4th grade in a school in Kenya for a year (predominately muslim country) and then went to Somali (almost totally muslim or dirt worshipers). Good Judgement doesn't seem to be a strong characteristic with her.

It's great that we have people who can go in and get the job done. But it kind of defeats the purpose of having people like the SEALs when the media gets a hold of a story. Don't get me wrong, I am glad that the SEALs got public credit for the Bin Laden raid. It just seems like someone is trying to make themselves look good. I'll leave it at that...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Donttrytorun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She is married to that 60 year old Dane she was with, so I doubt she will be returning to live in Ohio. She sold off all her posessions and moved to Africa. Taught 4th grade in a school in Kenya for a year (predominately muslim country) and then went to Somali (almost totally muslim or dirt worshipers). Good Judgement doesn't seem to be a strong characteristic with her. </div></div>

The irony of you vilifying a woman who's devoted her life to <span style="font-weight: bold">HELPING </span>poor and downtrodden peoples is clearly lost on you.

From personal experience on a much smaller scale, I think people need to take some personal accountability for putting others in danger for their own choices.

And thank god for those who are willing to put their own lives in jeopardy for another's poor choices.

GO SEALS!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Donttrytorun</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wdebo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just seen a picture of Jesse Buchanan on the news she lives 15 minutes from me. Don't really know her but I have seen her several times. This is the first thing in the news about her. Nothing was reported when she was captured. </div></div>
She went to Valley Forge Christian College, about 15 minutes from me. It is the site and buildings from the former Valley Forge VA Hospital (closed after Vietnam). Became a Missionary.
She is married to that 60 year old Dane she was with, so I doubt she will be returning to live in Ohio. She sold off all her posessions and moved to Africa. Taught 4th grade in a school in Kenya for a year (predominately muslim country) and then went to Somali (almost totally muslim or dirt worshipers). Good Judgement doesn't seem to be a strong characteristic with her. </div></div>

Did not know any details beside she graduated from Springboro and was living in Clarksville.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Guy Montag</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The irony of you vilifying a woman who's devoted her life to <span style="font-weight: bold">HELPING </span>poor and downtrodden peoples is clearly lost on you.</div></div>
There is plenty of that type of work to be done right here at home.

Guy Montag The irony of you vilifying a woman who's devoted her life to <span style="font-weight: bold">HELPING </span>poor and downtrodden peoples is clearly lost on you. [/quote said:
Her good intentions carry no weight with me.It was a series of extremely poor judgements to create these circumstances.
So now she either has VD attacking her Uterus and clogging her Kidneys (if it's kidney failure), or malaria or hepatitis A tearing up her liver, and we have SEALS doing HALO jumps at night into a rocky East African desert to shoot guys and then have to do helo extracts for a thousand miles because she had a calling and ignored common sense.
There are plenty of poor illiterate black kids a few minutes from her alma mater who need a teacher. There was no reason for her to go there.
Somebody was probably waiting in the helo with a voter registration form and absentee ballot request, already filled out. This administration will do anything for a guaranteed vote in November.

IMHO:

Good job boys, get some chow and top off your mags. More work to be done.

Piracy has always been punished by death in this world, since the days of old. I see no reason to stop now, it's damn effective.

It's about time to stop giving the UN shitloads of aid to dump over there too. Maybe when there is no free junk from the west they will learn not to shit where they eat.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bcw1284</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's about time to stop giving the UN shitloads of aid to dump over there too. Maybe when there is no free junk from the west they will learn not to shit where they eat. </div></div>
Agreed. They all go to England or Demark or Sweden or Norway, or Maine, and get on asylum, welfare, and housing as refugees eventually anyway. In their free time they rape local white girls and plot terror attacks.
Let them starve or die of AIDS or Malaria, or chop each other up with machetes. We have enough of our own deadbeat criminals. So does Europe.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MontanaKid</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's great that we have people who can go in and get the job done. But it kind of defeats the purpose of having people like the SEALs when the media gets a hold of a story. Don't get me wrong, I am glad that the SEALs got public credit for the Bin Laden raid. It just seems like someone is trying to make themselves look good. I'll leave it at that...
</div></div>

Amen to that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bigshooter42</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MontanaKid</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's great that we have people who can go in and get the job done. But it kind of defeats the purpose of having people like the SEALs when the media gets a hold of a story. Don't get me wrong, I am glad that the SEALs got public credit for the Bin Laden raid. It just seems like someone is trying to make themselves look good. I'll leave it at that...
</div></div>

Amen to that. </div></div>

It's not the SEALs looking for the media, but politicians.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shooter McGavin</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bigshooter42</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MontanaKid</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's great that we have people who can go in and get the job done. But it kind of defeats the purpose of having people like the SEALs when the media gets a hold of a story. Don't get me wrong, I am glad that the SEALs got public credit for the Bin Laden raid. It just seems like someone is trying to make themselves look good. I'll leave it at that...
</div></div>

Amen to that. </div></div>

It's not the SEALs looking for the media, but politicians

</div></div>

Yup, that's the point I was driving at.

The SEALs need a lot of money for training and support. Airplanes, Helos, Ships, Subs, wepons equipment. Each SEAL costs more to arm and equip than a whole Grunt Plt. The got multiple packs loaded for multiple missions. Packs they can just grab and everything is already there. Multiple expensive weapons for each man, and multiple duplicates. Multiple Rebreathers, and Multiple Parachutes of different types. High altitude breathing gear and duplicates. These guys wear out weapons fast just in training. The expense of SEAL Team 6 are astronomical. A little press, Eith no significant specifics, is the cost.
I saw one guy say that one year of ammo expenses for just team 6 were equal to the entire Marine Corps annual ammo training allotment.
They need a little publicity from time to time. Ifobama and panetta want to steal some of their limelight let them. At least the SEALs aren't being cut. The Marines is losing another 20,000, the Army another 70,000, and the Navy is putting the Enterprise into what amounts to Mothballs even though a act of Congress requires they have 11. The Enterprise will just be unstaffed and tied to a dock for the next 4 years. Cruisers and Destroyers are also being decommisioned.
Unfortunately it won't be long before we miss a couple Regimets of marines and army heavy brigades, and need those cruisers, destroyers, and that carrier.
This administration would have our troops fighting with muskets and flying Spads if it had the chance.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Donttrytorun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This administration would have our troops fighting with muskets and flying Spads if it had the chance. </div></div>

IF we returned to 2005 levels of DOD funding, we'd still be spending over 4X what the Chicoms currently budget.

You clearly lack intellectual honesty to admit how out of control military spending truly is.

Carry on with the histrionics about "muskets", I'll bet you actually think you're a "conservative."

Thanks for the chuckle.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Donttrytorun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The SEALs need a lot of money for training and support. Airplanes, Helos, Ships, Subs, wepons equipment. Each SEAL costs more to arm and equip than a whole Grunt Plt. The got multiple packs loaded for multiple missions. Packs they can just grab and everything is already there. Multiple expensive weapons for each man, and multiple duplicates. Multiple Rebreathers, and Multiple Parachutes of different types. High altitude breathing gear and duplicates. These guys wear out weapons fast just in training. The expense of SEAL Team 6 are astronomical. A little press, Eith no significant specifics, is the cost.
I saw one guy say that one year of ammo expenses for just team 6 were equal to the entire Marine Corps annual ammo training allotment.
They need a little publicity from time to time. Ifobama and panetta want to steal some of their limelight let them. At least the SEALs aren't being cut. The Marines is losing another 20,000, the Army another 70,000, and the Navy is putting the Enterprise into what amounts to Mothballs even though a act of Congress requires they have 11. The Enterprise will just be unstaffed and tied to a dock for the next 4 years. Cruisers and Destroyers are also being decommisioned.
Unfortunately it won't be long before we miss a couple Regimets of marines and army heavy brigades, and need those cruisers, destroyers, and that carrier.
This administration would have our troops fighting with muskets and flying Spads if it had the chance. </div></div>

Nobody really knows the true cost of training/operating for the SEALs and that is the way it should be. The SEALs are part of the presidents little black book of purchases.(pretty good job security) As for media, yeah the pirate hostage rescue was exposed to the world for the political benefits. Compared to the Bin Laden raid, "low profile" missions like those should be kept out of public view. It just defeats the purpose of having people like the SEALs as well as puts them in danger.

I personally place a very very high value on each individual seal. lets face it our true special forces capability is very very small. these guys don't grow on trees they must fit not only personality profiles but also be tuff as well, normally not things that often go together. when a helicopter gets shot down that was full of seals, ITS A BLOW TO OUR COUNTRIES CAPABILITY same with delta guys from the army.

with that said if you were calling the shots would you risk the lives of such a valuable asset to save a "stupid bleeding heart liberal" ???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cummins cowboy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I personally place a very very high value on each individual seal. lets face it our true special forces capability is very very small. these guys don't grow on trees they must fit not only personality profiles but also be tuff as well, normally not things that often go together. when a helicopter gets shot down that was full of seals, ITS A BLOW TO OUR COUNTRIES CAPABILITY same with delta guys from the army.

<span style="color: #FF0000">with that said if you were calling the shots would you risk the lives of such a valuable asset to save a "stupid bleeding heart liberal" ??? </div></div></span>

Considering that the person is American, yeah. I wouldn't tip off the entire world though to make myself look good later on down the road. Get where I'm going?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cummins cowboy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">with that said if you were calling the shots would you risk the lives of such a valuable asset to save a "stupid bleeding heart liberal" ??? </div></div>
This woman, who wasn't taken on the "High Seas" in a highjacking, chose to go from kenya to inland Somalia on her own, against the State Department Travel Advisories that have been in place for over 20 years, and got taken by bandits. Any normal person would have seen that coming, but she chose to put herself in harm's way in one of the most dangerous and lawless places on the planet, while working for a Danish NGO that wasn't going to pay her ransom.
When "Bleeding Heart Liberals" go went to Iraq and placed themselves on potential targetsas "Human Shields", and got on the news proudly saying they dared the US to kill them, I would have used their cell phone GPS for targeting locations.
Remember the Americans, who lived in Syria, who decided their vacation would be hiking on the Iran/Iraq border?
How about the teenagers (over 18) who decided to go mountain climbing in Chechnya while they were having the worst of the Muslim insurgency and got taken hostage? Whatabout the American s who get on the "Freedom Flotillas", or that idiotwoman who lay down right in front of a Israeli Armored Bulldozer and got run over because she was in the blind spots from his little armored glass windows?
I spent months in the Phillipines, back in the day, walking around Mindanao looking for a Jehovah's Witness Missionary couple who got taken by Muslim Moro bandits. Their church wouldn't pay ransom for them either. They left it "in God's hands". We never did find them, and for all i know they never were found.
People need to take personal responsibility for their bad judgement. Going to dangerous places, like that American who was recently taken in Iran as a "Spy". I don't care if he was visiting his Grandparents. He was a former Marine and should have known better. Taking his expired Reserve ID along was stupid. Going there in the first place was stupid.
When Reporters get hurt or killed, like in the invasion of Bagdad, or like the Wikileaks "collateral damage" video, I gotta say "You chose poorly".
Being born a American is a accident of birth,like being born a fool.
You didn't see Denmark, the EU, NATO, or the UN making a big deal out of getting the Danish guy,and the American,working for the Danish based NGO financed by the UN, out of there with Blue Helmets,did you? Where were the Danish Special Forces?

Guy MontagIF we returned to 2005 levels of DOD funding said:
No country on earth has the ability to project power the way the US does.it is a major detterent.China only needs the capability to invade Taiwan, or fight Vietnam and the Phillipines over the South China Sea NG and oil reserves China only needs to keep us or anybody else from interfering in what amounts to their Backyard, and then scare everybody with the fear of "Escalation and widening of the war".
Deterence means we can put armed and capable forces in action anywhere in the world. Everybody else thinks only about their neighbors and how to attack them.
China is "investing" in getting control of resources all over the world, including the Florida Straights. We aren't. But what they are doing is no less "Defense Spending" than us building F-22s and LHD's.

I just want those around here, I know this is a military oriented site, but the value of each seal, the value of each delta guy, their knowledge, they tuff and brave but still fit the personality profile. I am here to tell you these guys are the best we have and there is not very many of them and loosing JUST ONE is a big freakin deal to me.

in a world filled with possers and wanna bees these guys are the real deal. Most guys that are attracted to seals, delta etc, are little hitler personality profiles, most would not pass even a law enforcement psyc evaluation. thats why I am saying its very difficult to recruit the RIGHT people. The quite professional. with that said with the way I worded my question I think anyone should be able to figure out what I would have done if I was calling the shots.

Every time our special OPS get the "PRESS", <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">then it is time for the reporter to turn up dead</span></span>!

Guess why?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: michael sr.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Every time our special OPS get the "PRESS", <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">then it is time for the reporter to turn up dead</span></span>!

Guess why? </div></div>

Why?