• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes U.S Optics B series

btstrohfus

Private
Minuteman
Dec 8, 2017
I just purchased a B25 with the H59 reticle, but since the purchase i have been hearing they might have problems? Can someone enlighten me on what problems the scopes are know for, i still have the option on returning the scope. just dont want to use it if they are troublesome. thanks

I have been using one since they came out. No issues. And I beat one of them up pretty bad. If I remember correctly, the very first ones had elevation turret issues but that was corrected pretty quickly.

I’ve been using a B-25 for a year now and really enjoy it. No problems at all. Turret tracking is spot on. I like it so much that I just bought a B-17.

I purchased my scope on line because i didnt know my local shop was even a USO dealer., but it turns out my local dealer said they sent all the b series they had in stock back because of the turrets were junk. So i was thinking to my self, what kind of problems did i just purchase myself into.

Reactions: cshank
I have been running a B25 for a year and a half on my PRS rig. Zero complaints and 100% reliability. Some people struggle with the tool-less zero on the elevation turret, maybe that's what your dealer is referring to. In my experience it is a user error type thing, and USO recently released a tool to help people. I have also found the USO customer service to be top notch.

Some top guys like Jake Vibbert @JC Steel and Tim Milkovich run them, granted they are sponsored, but they still wouldn't use them if the scopes were junk.

"and USO recently released a tool to help people."

That's pretty funny. They released a tool to help people with the toolless turret.

Why didn't they just copy the TT or the Hensoldt toolless turret?

I currently have a B17 and am quite impressed with it. Excellent turrets and next to the older version I will state has better glass in the B series. I really like the scope but due to plans not working out its going up for sale. I've have yet to read or hear of any problems with the new design and I doubt there are any more problems with these new ones over other upper tier scopes. Enjoy the scope with confidence.

, but it turns out my local dealer said they sent all the b series they had in stock back because of the turrets were junk.
Maybe your local dealer was dumped by USO for being dumbasses, who knows?

Nobody's perfect but accusing USO pf putting out junk is preposterous.

Last edited:
B series from USO is awesome!!! Have had a bunch of success with all mine for the last two years in the PRS and NRL

USO isn’t devoid of error but been a long time since I’ve heard anything negative on them. My SN-3 is approaching the 10 year mark and still one of my favorites.

Nice to see so much positive feedback on USO. For what it's worth, i've always liked USO's distinctive lo profile design.

Have 2 of them w H59 reticles. There might be better glass around but doubt there’s any scope more reliable when it comes to tracking... they’re solid scopes

After reading the responses i feel very confident i made the right purchase. This is my first optic over $700, so any of the top scopes would have been mind blowing in comparison. I really like the b series features and design, im glad there are so many who also like us optics. thanks