• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

UFC 141

Re: UFC 141

Overeem
I want to see him crush Lesnar's esophagus.

I'll take Cerrone and Hendricks as well.
Not too sure who the other "card fillers" are...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Megacab</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Overeem. I want to see him crush Lesnar's esophagus.</div></div>

Deep breath Mega. It will all OK.
wink.gif

I have a monetary interest in Overeem winning. But I like Brock and hope to see a war.

I think I want Daiz to win. I like his fighting style, he's <span style="text-decoration: underline">always</span> fun to watch. But, some of the guys at my gym have trained with Cerrone and tell me he's a beast.

I am looking forward to seeing Fitch fight too. Wish I could train with that guy!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: whodie63</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i just hope fitch dont just lay there on top.... good fight but lay and pray is not good to watch !!!! </div></div>

Fitch works for position well. I'm not sure why more people can't see that? The fighter that reminds me the most of Fitch is vintage Couture.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jon Lester</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lesner is a Joke, I quit pulling for his butt. </div></div>

Disappointing wasn't it?! A lot of hype for nuthin.

cowboy got his ass kicked for 3 rounds and brock fell like a sack of shit.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: whodie63</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i hate nate d more thanks anything but damn that boy can fight!!!!!! </div></div>

I dislike both the diass brothers but you are right, they can fight.

Well, again, Brock failed to impress. From the very beginning, I always felt he was over-hyped and really didn't 'earn' his way to the top.

I would have lost my ass on the Diaz, Cerrone fight. never would have picked Diaz. Cerrone will be back, he is one bad ass fighter. Have to give the Diaz bros thier due respect though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Man...IDK...Dos Santos is a <span style="font-style: italic">beast!</span> </div></div>

Junior is in for the ass beating of a lifetime when Overeem unloads those knees and body kicks. Who knows, he may have pity on Dos Santos and knock him out early with striking - that might be better than suffering the broken arm he gave to Gokhan Saki at the K-1 World Grand Prix 2010 Final from a left kick or the pain Lesner went through from a similar left kick & knees.