• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

UFO..how is it....

7.62willdo

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • That we can pick out individual grains of sand at 500 yards on the surface of Mars, yet one of the most sophisticated electronics platforms in the world can only capture grainy 1970’s style CCTV video of these ufos’s......

Just a distraction, released be the government, so people have an excuse not to face what is actually happening. The fall to Communism.

This is but one of many.

Reactions: Plinker 73
    Did you select the high resolution processing when you dropped off your film to be developed?? The check box is right here Sir....

frontpagelink_howtoorder_clip_image002_0000.jpg

• Haha
    Reactions: pmclaine
    As someone who has seen an object flying in the sky at an unbelievable rate of speed and then make a 90 degree turn, I don't know what I saw. But in classic terminology, it was a UFO. Unidentified Flying Object.

Where it came from, I don't know, but it did travel at an astonishing rate of speed.