• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

UFOs / UAPs

MtnGhost

BOfH
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 8, 2019
I can't say that I have thought about UFOs much, but it started catching my attention when the DoD acknowledged that those leaked intercept videos were authentic.

That led me down the rabbit's hole, where I found some interviews that Jeremy Corbell gave when the squadron of "triangle" UFOs were caught on i2 NV camera footage from a Navy vessel. He and George Knapp were partly behind the video leaks, and that led me to Corbell's documentary on Bob Lazar (the guy that brought light to "Area 51").

Lazar had some fascinating details on the UFO power and propulsion systems, some of the hypothesis seem plausible to me, but I only minored in quantum physics lol

Fast-forward to AATIP. I watched some interviews that Lue Elizondo gave in light of his former position of directing the pentagon's AATIP program. He's an interesting dude, former military, and he apparently headed that program for 7 years or so. Having learned the details that Lazar gave in the documentary, it put an interesting perspective on all of this as I carefully listened to Elizondo's responses. I'm sure he cannot reveal all of the details that he knows about these craft, but I can imagine that the gov would have compartmentalized other projects, research, and data from AATIP.

What do you guys make of this shit?

Reactions: Bender
5edd1dd83d435.jpeg

You need to listen to the JRE episode from a week ago with Christopher Mellon. He worked for the Senate Intel committee for years. He had some very nuanced info to offer on the subject.

Lazar had some fascinating details on the UFO power and propulsion systems, some of the hypothesis seem plausible to me, but I only minored in quantum physics lol

I believe most of Lazar's story, some of the key points he mentioned have been verified over the last 32 years such as Area 51, element 115, advanced vehicle flight capability. My opinion is we are still a couple centuries away from understanding the technology.

I know they dont exist because this guy says they do.......

Releasing this now is part of the Psych War attention diversion.

Believe nothing of what you hear, only half of what you see.
🧐
Amen!

I know they dont exist because this guy says they do.......

Releasing this now is part of the Psych War attention diversion.
My gut reaction is not to believe anything he says as well, but I have a hard time ruling out the phenomenon as a total hoax until there's more data available to analyze. I do think there would be a much higher chance for there to be some political spin leveraged against something like this if there was verifiable evidence of the activity, solid ground would hold up their bullshit signs a lot better than faking the entire thing.

Not that I have faith in any politicians, but Trump and DTJ spoke semi-anxiously on the record about declassifying UFO data in ~2019-2020). Who knows what they know, whether it's fact or fiction - I just didn't get the sense that they wanted to expose bullshit. It just weird either way.

Reactions: Bender
When you consider everything we understand about everything, is limited to our five senses, it's foolish to think other things dont exist outside those senses.

I consider UFO type things as items that cross over into things we can sense and then cross back into zones outside our simple brains.

We are ultimately like dogs....our knowledge/understanding has an upper limit. Sometimes we get those special people that knock on the cieling of human understanding, but we are all still sinple minds.

Lex Friedman

Back in the late 70's I was sober and happened to be somewhere and I saw an orb (much larger than anything else in the sky) dart from my 2 o'clock and flew over my head to my 9 o'clock, then darted faster than anything I've ever seen in the sky, to my 4 o'clock and flew off into the distance. I'd say it was impossible for whatever it was to traverse that distance, but I saw it.

This orb could not be covered by your thumb when held out from your body. It wasn't a pure white but something like a pearl, where it kinda glistened different shades of white. The interesting thing is that it was deadly quiet. No engine noise, no noise what so ever.

I'm not saying iit was little green men in control of this craft, but it was unidentified to me, so I guess it was a UFO.

Just heard a radio show talking about UFOs and how it will be mainstream and that in June there's a report the Congress will get from .mil

It's funny how the X Files had the vaccine for the Alien virus. Probably nothing to do with the C19 virus.

Apparently the crazy dude from Blink182 was correct about them slowly releasing info on all this over the next few years.

Sounded crazy as shit when he was on JRE.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shooter McGavin