• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ugly ginger, Kathy Griffin, threatens voters with civil war if they don’t vote dem in Nov.

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
Oh boy! And to think, I used to get excited about shooting innocent deer in Nov.

069EFB36-FC70-403B-942E-8F26D0CAE495_jpe-2516808.JPG

What if they through a Civil War and one side did not have any guns to bring?

I love how both sides of the autistic.......oooops I mean political spectrum love to go to the extreme and say a civil war is gonna happen if you don't follow their beliefs. The closest thing we got right now to a civil war is cancel culture vs freedom culture. That shit is being fought in cyberspace with doxxing, DDoSing, SWATting, etc. Neither side wants an actual civil war being fought in the streets.

Reactions: lash and The D
R.70e0bf6f345a38dfebf5d85cb738a2c7

Only thing I would fear about a civil war is the Govt and MSM would be on their side........
In a hypothetical CW I think all MSM news outlets should be destroyed first JMO though.
It would be hugely weighted in the Left's favor. They've been planning this coup, reset communist global revolution for decades, back when the Right were young Fudds eagerly paying their NRA dues and thinking if you fuck'd with the 2nd A and tried to take their guns there would be a civil war and the pussies on the Left that are afraid of guns wouldn't stand a chance.

Well guess what, the Left worked on fixing that problem and played the long game. The young Fudds who have their original NRA Life Membership from forty years ago are now old Fudds with their favorite recliner while the Left's radical Antifa/BLM that weren't even born back then are being trained up by tier one instructors and have youth and the best guns, equipment and comms money can buy.
And we're not talking Rem. 700 BDL's that have been sitting in some Fudd patriot's gun safe for the last thirty years.

But wait, there's more. The Left is also organized and encouraged to form armed groups like the John Brown Gun Club with spin off chapters in most any Dem. run state and train in concert to fight. No one from Biden's FBI 'infiltrates' them, to the contrary, they are encouraging them as 'glowies' are the treasonous scourge only patriots have to worry about. Organized armed groups are great as long as only the Left are forming them. When the Right even talks about forming a militia, per the instructions left by the founders, they are targeted as being a terrorist group and *gasp* "a radical militia."

You already forget the riots in 2020?
Don't compare street mongrels to the will of people that have stuff to lose. When SHTF the people that have / had stuff to lose aren't going to be just burning random buildings for the shits and giggles of it. When the trash needs taking out, I believe it will get done when some precision.

Don't compare street mongrels to the will of people that have stuff to lose. When SHTF the people that have / had stuff to lose aren't going to be just burning random buildings for the shits and giggles of it. When the trash needs taking out, I believe it will get done when some precision.
I didn't, I remedied someone there are lots of people willing to take to the street and commit violence as opposed to arguing and posturing online.

SHTF a long time ago, I am waiting....

It will happen like it did last time. The States and their representatives will tell the Federal Government to fuckoff, and the Federal Government will attack if led by a post-modern progressive. There will be some kind of Ft. Sumpter event, or some kind of massacre.

January 6th was a protest that got a little spicy, nothing more. However, the Democrats treating it like The Reichstag is part of what’s driving this. Since when did leftists not attack? This is the Frog and the Scorpion, so expecting violence is elementary.

Reactions: RPN and lash
Only thing I would fear about a civil war is the Govt and MSM would be on their side........
In a hypothetical CW I think all MSM news outlets should be destroyed first JMO though.

Easy solution to eliminate the propaganda and information dissemination arm of the democratic party. What is the most common denominator for the means of spreading information that when removed, no more information is spread.....electricity. That's assuming we went full retard all out civil war...which we won't because we all got bills to pay, and like our A/C, cold food, and comfy beds.

would be funny if a bunch of guys just hopped over the california, fucked their shit up, and ran off giggling into the night to watch cali eat itself up.

Branden

I am likely wrong, but wasn't she one of the celebrities that was going to leave our country when Trump took office?

A modern civil war wouldn't be anything like what we saw in the 1860's. We aren't a people where you could take just about any one of us, drop us in the middle of the woods, and come back in a couple years to find a cabin, farm, and a thriving frontiersmen. If you tried that nowadays, 9 times out of 10 you'd come back and find a stack of bones from a long dead person dropped in the woods.

In many conversations i've had discussion what a modern civil war would look like, just look around and you'll see bits of it. Acts of domestic terrorism, the media is already doing it's part to make all republicans look like the evil people, attacking republican offices, individuals, property ect. It's already happening, but it's not being covered for obvious reasons. We only hear about it occasionally through alternative media sources. I think it will just get worse and worse, but the media will do it's best to keep it at rumor status, something you only hear about on alternative media that is played off as being the equivalent to The Onion, or on forums like this where information doesn't have verification, and only exists in the context of "someone told me".

Branden

Easy solution to eliminate the propaganda and information dissemination arm of the democratic party. What is the most common denominator for the means of spreading information that when removed, no more information is spread.....electricity. That's assuming we went full retard all out civil war...which we won't because we all got bills to pay, and like our A/C, cold food, and comfy beds.

would be funny if a bunch of guys just hopped over the california, fucked their shit up, and ran off giggling into the night to watch cali eat itself up.

Branden
I've said this'll several times. It's not that hard to send this place to the stone age if you know where to go.

Reactions: mtrmn

Branden
Imagine all the power going off in LA, Chitown, NYC, in July or January. Fuck them.

Reactions: deersniper