• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ugly Psycho Goes on Grocery Store Rampage

My wife stocks groceries every night and I am over 60 with COPD and Asthma. We are proud to do our part and take the risks. What a liberal Fu$K#ing CU&T

And the keynote speaker for the next DNC is.............

35 years old, huh? That's getting a bit old for "stupid teenager stuff".

I was surprised by the lack of purple hair with some hideous bangs.

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
She will get a dirtbag court appointed lawyer and some bleeding heart Liberal judge will rule that she is incompetent to stand trial, she will go to a mental facility for a couple od weeks of observation and will be back on the street. Next case!

She looks oddly like this one...

Ex-Mizzou Professor Melissa Click, Fired Over Protest Clash, Gets New Job
Professor Melissa Click tries to prevent a journalist from filming activists at the University of Missouri.

Professor Melissa Click tries to prevent a journalist from filming activists at the University of Missouri. Mark Schierbecker

There is a lot to be said for public flogging! You don't have a lot of this crap in China or North Korea! Just saying................

Ya, she's a wacko. On another note, it's good to have you back my freind!?

There is a lot to be said for public flogging! You don't have a lot of this crap in China or North Korea! Just saying................
Yep, Look at their wall it's kept the Mexicans out for years.

Someone here would stick his dick in crazy
Nobody I know would would screw her,
But there are a bunch of horny
Sumbitches that would, with no thought at all what the repercussions might be! Little head always overrules the big head!